Nice To Meet You... Not

Des POV

I saw Carlos grabbed a blue cloth.
"It's so soft"

"Let me see" Jay tried to take the cloth but Carlos wouldn't let go.

"No it's mine, you always get the good stuff!" Mal, Evie, Ann and I rolled our eyes. Carlos then fell out of the limo.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Mal said, finally got their attention. "We have an audience"

"Just cleaning up" Jay said and Carlos got up.

"Leave it like you found it" the woman in blue sung "And by that I mean just leave it.".

"Doesn't she look familiar?" I whispered to Ann, she nodded.

"Hello Foxy" Jay started flirting with a girl in an ugly pink dress. "The names... Jay" the girl gave a fake laugh. I rolled my eyes at Jay's attempt to flirt.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep" the woman said. "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress" Mine and Ann's eyes widened.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo?" Ann said.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi you know it." F.G said

"I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just... appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile" Fairy Godmother looked at Mal in awe. "... and sparkly wand."

"It must have been great for Cinderella to have that magic. Even if it was just for one night." F.G gave Mal a smile.

"Yeah, I mean Aunt Cinderella got the good life and the prince." Ann said, I continued for her,

"She was already so beautiful and so kind and everyone loved her. And what did our moms and grandmother get? Nothing! They even took your dad away from you and your mom, Ann." F.G smile faded a little.

"Aunt Cinderella? You must be Lady Tremaine's granddaughters." F.G gave us a look of surprises and sadness.

"Yeah! How did you know?" I said in sarcasm.

"Oh well anyways, that was a long time ago. And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." F.G said making weird hand gestures and looked at us.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." a boy in an ugly suit said.

"Prince Benjamin, soon to be king." That made Evie and I stepped up.

"You had me at Prince, my mom is a queen, which makes my a princess"

"And Cinderella is my aunt. She's a queen, that makes my mom, Aunt Anastasia, Ann, and I royalty."

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and, neither do any of you." I glared at her.

"This is Audrey-"

"Princess Audrey, his girlfriend, right Benny-boo?"

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around. And I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from 8 to 11, as you may have heard I have a thing about curfew." F.G led the band out and left.

"It's so, so good to meet-" Jay's hit his fist on Ben's chest. "You all." He moved to Mal and looked at her the longest. Then moved to Evie. She smiled and took his hand. Than moved to Carlos.

"This is a momentous occasion. And one that I hope will go down in history." When he shook Carlos.

"Chocolate?" Ben asked. Then he moved to me.

"As the day our two people begin to heal." I shook his hand and gave him a flirt smiled. He moved to Ann and shook her hand.

"Or the day you show six people were the bathrooms are" Ben smiled at Mal.

"A little bit over the top?"

"More than a little"

"Well so much for first impression" Mal and Ben shared a laugh together. This is going to be a weird tour.