Mother's "Love"

Destiny POV

We walked into the Maleficent's castle. I sat on the couch next to mom, while Ann sat next to Aunt Anastasia

"You will go. You will find the Fairy Godmother. And you will bring me back her wand, easy peasy." Maleficent said or more like commanded.

"What's in it for us?" Mal said

"Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns."

"I think she meant us." I gestured at us. Maleficent ignored us and took Mal.

"Its all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Well, yeah, who doesn't?" Mal said.

"Well, then get me the magic wand!" Maleficent practically yelled.

"Then you and I can see all that and so much more. With that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" Then Grandma Tremaine came in and looked at Maleficent.

"Our will" Cruella pointed in agreement, mom and Aunt Anastasia gave each other the 'Is she for real?' face, Jafar turned and gave her a look.

"Our will, our will" Maleficent said in her dull tone. "And if you refuse, you will be grounded for the rest of your life, missy." She said to Mal.

"Wha- mom!" Mal and Maleficent had a staring contest, both their eyes turned bright green until Mal gave up.

"Ugh fine, whatever."

"I win" mom grabbed a brush and started brushing my hair.

"Well they're not taking my Carlos either, I'd miss him to much?" Carlos looked surprised.

"Really, mom?" Carlos said with a hopeful voice.

"Yes! Who will touch up my roots? Fluff my fur? And scrape the bunions off my feet?" Cruella lifted her badly manicured foot and Carlos caught it.

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." Carlos dropped Cruella's feet.

"Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon" Cruella informed.

"Oh no, we're not going"

"Jay isn't going either, I need him to stock the shelves in my store"

"Evie not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow hmm?" Evie touched the space between her brows.

"My little Dessie isn't going, until she learns the Nightingale song." Mom handed me the music sheet.

"My precious Annie can't go, I just started telling stories about her father." Aunt Anastasia held Ann's hands in hers and started talking about her dad, my uncle.

"What is wrong with all of you?!" Maleficent shouted. "People used to cower in the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched away out of this island. For 20 years they have robbed us of our revenge!" She looked at E.Q.

"Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men" E.Q and Evie looked disgusted.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!"

"Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches" Cruella started acting like her crazy self. Maleficent looked at mom and grandma.

"Revenge on that little kitchen maid and her fairy godmother for stealing all you have worked for."

"That crown could have been mine and Dessie and I could have been royalty!" Mom screamed.

"And I, Maleficent, the evilest of than all. I will finally have my revenge on Sleeping Beauty. And her relentless little prince. Villains!"

"Yes?"

"Our day has come."