Chapter 1

Percy woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring in his ears. Sleepily, he fumbled around till he hit the alarm, making it stop, but in the process knocking it off the table. He rubbed his eyes and wondered why he was even up at such a time during summer vacation.

8:oo am. Such an early time.

Percy was usually awake by 12:00 or 1:00, give or take. The only time he woke up early was for school or his job. It was summer vacation now though, so he had a new job that was at night and he was out of school. He worked at a bar in the middle of the city as a bartender, a pretty popular one too. It was called Dil's (an odd name, he knows) but it brought in money and that's all he cared about. He also went to UCLA, and lived at home.

Percy managed to put on some presentable clothes (skinny jeans and an All Time Low tshirt) and stumbled into the kitchen, mind focused on the coffee maker.

"Morning, Percy", his mom said.

Percy grunted in response.

Suddenly, 5SOS came blaring through the kitchen speakers and Percy almost had a heart attack. He fell back in surprise and saw his little sister, Casey, standing there with an evil smirk on her face.

"What do you want Case? It's 8:00 in the morning, much too early for anything."

Casey just smirked at Percy's obvious lack of excitement and exclaimed that he had to be ready to go in 20 minutes because they had to leave for Disneyland.

Percy almost fell to the floor again, remembering the family trip to Disneyland was today. They had passes but didn't go very often. Casey was super excited for today, not only because of Disney, but because she knew Percy would hate it.

The black haired boy came down with 3 minutes to spare, looking better than he did when he had just woken up. Suddenly, a ringing came from Sally's purse and she pulled out her phone. After a minute of her alternating between whispering and yelling at the phone, she hung up and looked apologetically towards her eldest child.

"Percy, the publishers house just called and they need me in to help out with my book. They found some errors that they need me to look over. Can you take your sister to Disneyland?"

All Percy did was let his head fall into the table with a dramatic sigh.

+

The entire ride there, Casey was blasting her favorite songs with the windows down.

Now, Percy can get behind One Direction, but having the same 5 songs on repeat for 2 hours and being stuck in traffic took a toll on his mind. Finally, he snapped and ripped the cord out of her phone and plugged in his. Pierce The Veil began to play and Percy drive in peace the rest of the way. Finally, they arrived and the first thing Casey did was drag Percy to Sleeping Beauty's Castle, desperate to find (and take a picture with) at least one princess.

+

A/N- Hellooooo! I have returned from the pits of hell (homework) and decided to start a new Disney-based Percabeth! Love me, I am juggling so many things right now. Also, I got tickets to the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Hollywood and I get to skip school. (Does anyone else say it in the voice of Megamind, cause I do) Anygay, stick around for more Percabeth.

Bye, my little fanpeoples!

PS- What do you think of Casey?