Chapter 12- A Band That Rhymes Is Such A Crime

Start from the beginning

He scowled, "What're you doing here?"

I smirked and wagged my eyebrows at him, "Oh, so you did miss me. No worries, I'm here now,"

The guys snickered behind him and the drummer walked up to us, throwing an arm around biker-dude's shoulders, "You know her, man?" He asked biker-dude.

Biker-dude's jaw clenched and I pouted at him, "Come on, biker-dude. You didn't even mention me?" I placed a hand over my chest, "It hurts so much, I thought we were friends,"

The guys laughed and the drummer's eyes shined in amusement, as biker-dude replied, "Yes, I know her," It was as if it pained him to say that.

I smirked, "See? Now how did it feel to say that?"

Drummer guy burst out laughing, patting biker-dude on the shoulder, "Dude, she's epic. Where'd you found her?"

Biker-dude glared at me, "I didn't found her--"

"--I found him," I smiled smugly.

"Aw man, this is just epic," Drummer guy wiped off a tear, "I'm Alex," He introduced.

"Mike," The piano guy introduced, giving me a nod.

"Sam!" A guy holding another guitar grinned at me.

I beamed at all of them, "I'm Jess," I waved at them, and then turned to biker-dude, "You could learn a thing or two from them,"

His nostrils flared and his fists clenched, "What're you doing here, Jess?"

I shrugged, walking towards a bean-bag and plopping myself on it, "I was just bored, so I came here,"

"What? How did you find us?"

I smirked, tapping the side of my forehead, "I'm a psychic,"

He groaned, throwing his head back, "Now she knows where I live,"

"Uh, I wouldn't have known that if you didn't open that big mouth of yours, stupid," I rolled my eyes at him.

He glared at me, "Just... go away, I don't want you here while we're practicing," Ouch, that's harsh.

Alex, the drummer guy, whacked biker-dude upside the head, "Dude! That was so mean! She can stay if she wants to," Biker-dude scowled at Alex for hitting him.

I pouted and nodded, "Yeah, you bully!"

Although, I was just kidding, Sam's eyes widened in horror as he looked at biker-dude, "Aw man, you seriously bully her at school?"

The other two guys also looked at biker-dude in horror while biker-dude shook his head vigorously. I snickered behind my hand. Man, this was just epic. His friends think he bully's me, awesome!

I decided to take advantage of the situation and feigned a hurtful look, "Yeah, and now he's kicking me out of here," I sniffled.

"What?!" Biker-dude's head snapped towards me, and he glared, "Why you little..." He advanced towards me.

I screamed, "And now he's trying to hit me!"

Mike stepped in front of me and shoved biker-dude away, "Dude, that's so low of you. How could you hit a girl?"

Biker-dude was completely flabbergasted, "What?! No, she's messing around with all of you!"

I was impressed at his statement, he knows me too well. And we just met... thrice? Hm, he must be observant.

"No, she isn't!" Sam defended, then he turned to look at me uncertainly, "Are you...?"

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. Aw man, this was just too good. Their faces... priceless!