Chapter 12- A Band That Rhymes Is Such A Crime

The movie was just about to end, and throughout the whole movie another thought had struck me. I was dying to ask that one question that had been nagging me.

I remembered a while later that Addie had just moved to a different table in front of me, was Keith lying that he went after her? If so, then why's that? It's so stupid.

I cleared my throat and Keith turned to look at me, cocking an eyebrow, "I just remembered..." I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously, "You said you followed Addie out of the cafeteria. But, I saw her switching tables,"

"Your point?" He asked.

"Are you lying...?"

He shook his head at me, "No, why?"

I frowned in confusion, "But, I saw her switching tables!"

"She walked out of the cafeteria a while after, you weren't paying attention," He explained.

"Oh," I nodded, "Okay then,"

He nodded, "Yup," Then he turned back to the TV.

I sighed, dropping my head back. I was so bored, no popcorn, a boring movie, a person who himself is as boring as they come and nothing to do.

I wanted to do something fun, seriously or I just might pass out any second.

I sat up straight and with a lot of effort, I stood up and turned to Keith, "I'm going now, I'll see you later," I started walking towards the door.

"See you later, Jess!" He called out. I bet he was still hypnotized by the TV.

I stepped outside and closed the door behind me, standing there for a moment and gazing at the neighborhood which looked so dull. Nothing was lively enough, everything was just so... peaceful.

Although people would love a peaceful neighborhood, I couldn't stand it at all. Where's the fun in that anyways? Birds chirping, trees swaying... so, boring.

I decided to explore around, maybe I'll find something awesome. Although I seriously doubt it, maybe just maybe someone's having fun. I'll crash the party.

I walked further away from Keith's house, I would regret this later on if I didn't find anything worthy of my time. 'Cause then, there would be a long way back home.

I stopped walking for a minute as I heard music, the sound was faint, and it was probably coming from somewhere far away from here but I don't think it was that far because even though the sound was faint, it sounded pretty clear.

I started walking towards the direction of the sound, and it got louder as I went closer. I hope I was walking in the right direction, though, I don't think I wanted to end up in an alley full of un-describable people.

After a lot more walking, I finally ended up in some other neighborhood. Across the street I could see where the sounds were coming from.

It was a garage band, one which had four boys in it. The dude with an electric guitar who was standing in the front looked kind of familiar, though.

I squinted to see if I recognized him, and that's when I realized who it really was.

My eyes widened and then I grinned, no way.

I glanced left and right, then skipped across the street over to them. His eyes widened as he noticed me and I grinned brightly, waving at him.

"Hey, biker-dude! Did you miss me?" I folded my hands behind my back, rocking back and forth on my heels and smiling sweetly at him.