~Chapter 16~

Hey guys! I really hope you will like this chapter. Enjoy!
That pic  is so cute!!
*

Wes POV

When we were finish to opened all the boxes and install everything Mari went to sleep right away. Tomorrow is going to be a really special day for us, I'm going to ask her if she wants to marry me. It's not going to be a normal proposal, is going to be special and unique. I'm going to need the help of the Smosh games crew. I took my phone and called David.

"Hey, tomorrow can you and all the Smosh crew be at the Smosh HQ at 6 in the morning please?" I asked.

"Why? We only need to be there at 10." David replied.

"I'm going to propose to Mari and I want it to be really special and I need you guys help." I said.

"Okay I will tell everyone." David answered with an excided voice.

"Thanks." I said

I went in our bed and put an alarm at 5:30 am on my iPhone. I lied down next to Mari and fell asleep right away.

*

My alarm rang and I opened my eyes confused, why is my alarm so early this morning? Oh yeah, I'm going too proposed to Mari today. Mari was sleeping at my right and snow was sleeping on my feet.

I left the bed without making any noise to make sure that I don't wake Mari up. I put a black tuxedo and under it a white sleeve with black pants and black leather shoes. Before leaving I took a piece of paper and writhed a little note on it;

"I needed to edit a video so I went to work early.

-Love, Wes."

I took the little box that contains the ring and put it in my pocket. I took my car and started to drive toward the Smosh HQ and at my big surprise all the guys were already there. It's not there type to be on time. We opened the door, took the elevator and went in the filming room to prepare everything.

We start by putting red, pink and white flower petals on the floor in the hallway and in the filming room. They're so kind to help me with my proposal.

"We should put like music or something?" Sohinki proposed.

"I can sing 'Marry you' from Bruno Mars, I have my guitar." Flitz said.

"Good idea!" I said.

Sohinki POV

This morning when I got the call from David, I was kind of jealous of Wes but at the same time I was really happy for both of them. I'm still in love with Mari but I know that if I really love her, I should let her be happy with Wes. So I'm going to do my best to help Wes with his proposal. I hope she's not mad at me because of yesterday.

Mari POV.

I woke up at 9:15 and with my hands, I was searching for Wes's body but he wasn't there. I opened my eyes and on my bedside table was standing a little paper.

"I needed to edit a video so I went to work early.

-Love, Wes."

Well that explains were Wes is. I left the bed and put on my blue hoody with black leggings. I curled my hair, put makeup and prepare a bowl of cereal.

I really hope that Sohinki will be at work today because I'm worried that he tries to do something dumb like yesterday even if he promised me to never do it again.

I took my keys and start to drive towards the Smosh HQ, I parked my car, took the elevator that leads to the filming room.

When I arrived in the hallway, all the Smosh crew except Flitz and Wes were in the hallway looking at me with a big smile and they were all holding a flower.

I start to walk in the hallway, what is going on? I pass at Sohinki's left and he gave me the flower that he was holding. Then I pass David and he gave me his flower as well and the same thing happened with Anthony, Ian and Joven.

"Hum...What the hell? Why did you give me flowers?" I asked them. They didn't answer, they just continue to smile.

I opened the door and Flitz was standing in the middle of the filming room with a guitar in is hands. Why does he have is guitar? Flitz start to sing 'Marry you' by Bruno Mars, I like this song, but what was all of this about? After the song, Wes enters the room, went in front of me and took my hands. He put a knee on the floor and took a small box from his pocket. He opened it and my heart start to beat so fast, this is the happiest moment of my life.

"Mari Takahashi, I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. When you're happy I'm happy, even if I just passed the worst day of my life because how can I be sad when I see your beautiful face? When you're sad, I'm sad even if I passed the best day of my life because how can I be happy when I see the love of my life crying? There are many way to be happy in life, but all I really need is you. Mari Takahashi would you marry me?" Wes asked me.

"Yes! A thousand time yes!" I said. He took me in his arms and kiss me passionately one my lips.

*

I hope you liked that chapter and if you did, please leave a like and comment if you want.
+800 reads!! This is insane! Thank you so much! I love you all!
Bye <33  (ω)