~Chapter 14~

Heyy guys here's the chapter 14 of this fanfic! I really hope you will like it and thank you so much for the 700 reads! You guys are amazing! And I love this picture of Wes and Mari, they are so cute (look how Wes looked at Mari ❤️)
Enjoy!

*

Mari POV

We all left the plane and went in the airport to be checked again. When we all got check out, I took my suitcase and upped in my car to go back to my apartment.

Wes's birthday is tomorrow, (I know that Wes's birthday is in May but in my story it's not haha) I need to prepare the greatest gift ever but I don't know what I should buy him. I need to find it quick.

I went back in my car to go to work, today we need to film a bunch of episode of Maricraft. I arrived at the Smosh HQ, parked my car and took the elevator to go in the filming room. I sat on my chair opened my computer to play a little bit of Minecraft while I wait for the other guys. The 3 guys enter the room, took there sits and we all started our camera.

"Hey guys welcome back to another episode of Maricraft." I said to introduce the video.

"As usual, we have Lasercorn, Wes and Flitz." I said.

"Hi!" They all said together and waved to the camera.

Wes and I were on our ship on our way to the Monking (Watch Maricraft if you don't know what I'm talking about XD.) to help Lasercorn fight it.

"Mari we need to stop on this island, we don't have food! We are going to starve to death!" Wes shouted.

"No! Don't stop at this island! I need your help to fight the Monking." Lasercorn said. We didn't listen to him and we stopped our ship at the island.

"You bastards!" Lasercorn exclaims.

"Oh my god, Mari!" Wes shouted.

"What?" I said.

"I found dogs!" Wes said with a tiny excited voice. We took bones and tamed the dogs, I was so happy, since the first episode of Maricraft I wanted dogs.

"I wish I could have a dog in real life that would be the best thing ever." Wes said. Now I know what to buy Wes for his birthday, I'm going to buy him a dog!

We continue to play Minecraft for thirty minutes, than we stop the camera. We give the footage to Wes and he started to edit the video.

"Wes I'm going to leave okay?" I said.

"Okay bye! I love you." Wes said.

"I love you too." I said. I gave him a sweet kiss on the lips and opened the door of the office to leave, I wasn't looking we I was walking and I ran into Sohinki.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking." I said to Sohinki.

"It's okay but I have something to tell you." Sohinki said.

He closed the door of the office so the guys cannot hear what he was about to tell me. We were alone in the hallway and it was kind of awkward.

"Mari, I know that you and Wes are together but I need to tell you something that I've kept secret for so long. Since the first day that you came to work and that I saw you're beautiful face, I knew that you were and will always be the girl that I'm in love with. Mari, I'm in love with you." Sohinki said, than he ran away before I could say anything.

I took the elevator that leads me in the parking lot. Sohinki's car wasn't there so he probably already left. I upped in my car and started to drive towards my apartment. I can't believe that Sohinki is in love with me, I mean he's one of my best friends. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow. I don't want to lose him as a friend.

I went on my bed, took my laptop and start to do some research on the pet shop to check what breed of dog I should buy him. It took me about twenty minutes to find the perfect dog for Wes; a husky, male, black and white and he is only 6 month old. I went in the pet shop and wait for someone to come help me.

"Hi how may I help you?" A girly voice said behind me.

"Humm...Yeah I'm here to buy the husky." I told the lady.

She brought me towards the husky's cage and he was perfect. I'm sure Wes will like him so much, it's going to be the greatest birthday of his life. At the same time I bought a necklace, a leach, bowls for the food and the water and food for the dog. I took the dog in my hands and he licked my finger, he is adorable. I brought him to my house and right after I went to sleep.

*

Yesterday, I put my alarm at 6 am to prepare everything for Wes's birthday. I wrapped everything and put a little ribbon on the dog's necklace. I put on mascara and eyeliner, I took my blue hoody with black jeans and my black boots. I took my phone and text Wes;

"When you see this message come to my place, I have something special for you."

Wes POV.

I woke up because of a beep that my phone made it was a text from Mari;

"When you see this message come to my place, I have something special for you."

I put on my legend of Zelda shirt and blue jeans, I took my keys, went in my car and drive towards her apartment. I wonder what she did for my birthday.

I arrived to her apartment and knock on the door. She opened the door with a big smile on her face and she let me in. When I enter her apartment, there was a small dog jumping on me.

"Oh my god Mari! Your dog his adorable!" I shouted.

"No he's yours." She answered with a beaming smile. I couldn't say anything I was so happy I took her in my arms and kiss her passionately on the mouth.

"I thought about it for a while and I think we should live together. Mari, do you want to life in my apartment with me?" I asked her.

"Yes!" Mari answered.

"Now it's our dog." I said.

*
I really hope you like that chapter and if you did please leave a like and comment bellow. Something crazy is going to happend with Sohinki in the next chapter 😈 *Evil laugh* Thanks for reading and byyeee <333