~Chapter 6~

Heyy guys here's the chapter 6 of this Wesari fanfiction. Yesterday the story hit 100 reads! Thank you so much!
And on my other chapters I frogot to put that; I don't own smosh or smosh games :D
Enjoy this chapter !

*

Lasercorn POV

During the dancing I saw Mari smiling way to much, I mean when I danced with Ian in a previous Gamebang, it was great and funny put I wasn't smiling like an idiot. Also when Wes kissed Mari's hand, they blushed and smiled a lot.

There is obviously something between these two love birds, I need to investigate. I was walking in the hallway that leads to the Smosh HQ, when I heard Wes and Mari's voice coming from the bathroom. I put my ear on the door to hear what they are talking about.

"We should not tell the other." Wes's voice said.

"You're right they would be mad at us..." Mari's voice said

I went back in the filming room. I didn't want to be the guy that listens to the doors. But I knew that they were together. I'm not going to tell everyone else. I'm going to wait for them to be ready to tell the other guys. Or they will hate me forever.

Mari POV

After the Gamebang, I needed to talk to Wes. I took his hand, brought him to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I grab his neck and kiss him.

"We should not tell the other." Wes said.

"You're right they would be mad at us for not telling them." I said.

"Yeah and we all know that Matt have a huge crush on you." Wes said with a smile.

"Really? We should tell them later when we will be ready." I said.

"Yeah definitely." Wes answered.

He kissed me on the forehead and we went back in the filming room where Joven and David were playing Halo 5 together.

"Hey Joven, where were you yesterday? You weren't home." Wes said to Joven.

"I was at Anthony's place, we were playing video games." Joven answered.

We were lucky that Joven wasn't there yesterday it would have been really awkward and we would not of been able to do what we did.

Thirty minute later, Joven went back to his apartment follow by David. The other Smosh games guys were already gone.

"Do you want to go get some Froyo?" Wes asked me.

"Hell yeah! I answered.

"Will that be a date?" I said whit a smile.

"Kind of." He said whit a big smile.

We took the elevator that leads us to the parking lot. We took Wes's car to go to the Froyo shop. I'm so excited because that's our first date together and I bet it's going to be amazing.

20 minutes later, we arrive to the Froyo place. I took a vanilla Froyo with chocolate sprinkle and strawberry. Wes took a chocolate Froyo with chocolate chip cookie. We sat down at a table and ate our Froyo. We were laughing and smiling at each other it was obviously the most amazing date I've ever add in my life. Peter and I were never talking or even smiling to each other during our dates. It's way better with Wes.

"Actually, that has been one of the best dates of my life." I confessed to Wes.

"Me too." Wes said with a big smile.

I looked at him, in his pretty brown eyes and gave him a kiss on his lips than he kissed me back. We went in his car and he brought me back at the parking lot where I left my car. We said "Bye" than left to go back to his apartment. I was kind of sad because I will not see him during two days cause it's the weekend. I took my car and drove back home. During the whole ride I was day dreaming about Wes and I kissing. I could still feel his lips on mine. I put my keys in the lock and open the door. I went in the living room and Lasercorn was on the couch, waiting for me.

"What..." I said, I couldn't finish because he cut me.

"I know about you and Wes." Lasercorn said.

*

I hope you liked that chapter and if you did please leave a like, comment and subscribe I realy appreciate it! I wil try to post the next chapter tomorrow. See you!