~Chapter 10~

Heyy guys I found the best gif in the world!  If you are a Iancorn shiper you will like that chapter because this chapter will be mostly about Iancorn. 😊
*

Mari POV.

Every day until my car is going to be fixed, Wes is going to come at my apartment to bring me to work. He's the best boyfriend ever!

Today Wes arrived early at my apartment, we decided to already go even if we know that we will get there earlier than everyone. We went in his car and he started to drive at the Smosh office. During the whole ride, Wes was giving me a lot of sad looks and I started to get worried.

"Wes what's wrong?" I asked.

"I-it's my entire fault if you got your car accident, if our baby dies and everything." He said with tears were dripping on his cheeks.

"No its not! You were not even in the car with me, what are you talking about?" I said.

"I'm the one that send you the text and it's because of this text that you got your accident." Wes said.

"No, I was the one that was driving. Okay? None of this is your fault." I said.

He looked at me, gave a sweet kiss on the mouth and parked his car. Wes took my hand and we started walking threw the hallway that leads us to the Smosh office. We were almost in, when I start to ear whispers in the Smosh office. Is already someone in the office this early? I knelt beside the door and put my ear on the door to ear who was talking, Wes did the same on the other side of the door.

"We should not talk about this here, what if somebody ear us." Ian voice said.

"Its okay babe, nobody arrived this early at work." David voice said. I look at Wes with a big smile, did he just called him babe? Everyone knows that I'm a huge Iancorn shipper. This is so kawaii!

"So are we together?" Ian said with an excided voice.

"I guess so!" David replied. I could hear them kiss and Wes and I looked at each other. I couldn't talk I was so happy for my two best friends.

"I love you" David said.

"I love you too" Ian answered. I opened the door and start screaming. They looked at me with big eyes and with their mouth opened. They were very surprised that we were there.

"Oh my god! You guys are together!! It's so cute! I was always shipping Iancorn!" I screamed, I took them in my arm and start hugging them.

Ian POV.

"W-What are you two doing here?" I asked. What are they doing here this early? At least they are okay with the fact that David and I are together.

"We arrive earlier and we may have heard all your conversation. I'm so happy for you two!" Mari said. Mari and Wes were jumping all around the place and giving us hugs they were really happy for us.

"Tanks for being okay with that." David said with a smile. He's so cute when he smiles.

Wes POV.

~Skip to after work~

We finish filming all the videos for today. David and Ian were talking together and they were looking kind of worried.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"We want to tell the others, but we don't know how they will react." David answered.

"Don't worry they will probably react the same way that Mari and I reacted this morning." I told them. They nodded.

"Hum...Guys? Ian and I have something to tell you" David said to all the crew.

"Ian and I are together" David said. He grabbed Ian by the shirt and kissed him on the lips. Everyone applauded and they were all very happy and we did a big group hug.
 *

I really hope you liked that chapter,  If you liked that chapter, like and you can comment if you have any ideas for my story maybe it's going to be in the future chapter. Byyyeee <333