My Reunion With The Guys

Being in the same car with Luke is pure TORTURE. I think we fought a good twenty times. Half of those times were about the radio. He picks the worst songs ever! And he expected me to listen to them!? Yeah, right!

Suddenly, the car came to a stop. "We're here. Oh, and about Emily... Don't stare. It bothers Sam," Luke said solemnly.

Okay, this guy OBVIOUSLY doesn't know me. If something bothers my brother... Sure as hell I'll do it! Of course, I would if Luke didn't sound so serious... He was like Dark Vader kind of serious.

"Okay, then..." I muttered, getting out of the car. My eye twitched as the bottom of my wedge heel met twigs; and lots of them at that. I sighed deeply, lugging my body out of the passenger's seat grudingly. Seriously, this was NOT the kind of terrain for heels.

"A little help here?" Luke called, gesturing to my huge bags.

"You called me a princess, right? Princesses don't carry bags," I shot back, smirking at him. I quickly walked over to the house, standing on the porch steps unsurely. Should I just... Go in? Or did I need to knock? Ugh, complicated decisions...

Swallowing my pride, I knocked on the door lightly, trying to get the twigs off of my wedges. Eventually, the door opened, and a pretty girl with tanned skin appeared in the doorway. She was actually very pretty, you know, if you ignored the HUGE scar that ran down the right side of her face. It looked like something had attacked her brutally, leaving the mark on her warm, chestnut skin.

"Um... Hey," I said, averting my gaze to the floor.

"Wait a second... Alexandra?" The girl asked happily.

"Alex," I corrected, and she squealed happily.

"Oh my gosh! You're here earlier than we expected!" She exclaimed, hugging me. Woah... I don't do hugging. I don't even know who this girl is!

The girl apparently sensed my discomfort, and she smiled nervously. "Sorry... I'm a hugger," She said.

"I can tell," I agreed, smiling. I'm pretty sure it seemed forced, though.

"I'm Emily Young, Sam's fiancee," Emily greeted.

I'm pretty sure my eyes almost bulged out of my head. Seriously, I thought Sam was still dating Leah! What the heck did I miss!?

"Wow, a fiancee? Sam's sure gotten busy since I last saw him... I missed a lot, then," I said, putting a lock of hair behind my ear.

Emily laughed. "Well, maybe if you came around more often, you'd know. Come on in. Sam's here with the guys," She said, opening the door so I could enter.

"The guys...?" I inquired, stepping into the house. Immediately, my vision was filled with guys that all looked like they were on steroids. They were huge, tan, and very muscular. I think that I might just have wandered into the playboy mansion for girls.