Chapter 13: The Fight of All Fights

Olivia opened her eyes and heard noises everywhere. She looked around and panicked. What happened? She moved her head to the side and saw Elliot standing there with police officers and firefighters. The only thing was they wee upside down. Or was she upside down? "El-la." She said, her voice strained. When Olivia didn't get an answer she started panicking more.

"Ella baby answer mommy right now! Please!" Ella heard her mama's yelling and tried going near the car "Mama! I right here!" She yelled from outside the car. "Baby are you okay?" "Yeah mama. They save me. Now they try get you out." Olivia let out a breath "Okay thank you baby. Be safe and stay away from the car." She yelled. "I will mama." Olivia looked down toward her stomach, she saw blood. "No no no." She whispered and teared up.

"Please baby be strong for mommy. I don't want to lose you." Olivia cried. "Mrs.Stabler? We are gonna get you out." "Okay...please hurry. I'm bleeding and I think I might be losing my baby." She cried. They all looked at each other and started doing everything they could to save her.

30 minutes later they had gotten Olivia out and into an ambulance. She was bleeding badly and was losing so much blood. Elliot rode with her. He held her hand "Hang on baby. We're almost there." He kissed her forehead and her stomach. He didn't care about getting blood on him. He wanted his wife and baby safe. He prayed for them. He didn't know what he would do if they lost their child or if he lost both of them.

Olivia looked at Elliot. She was getting weaker "El." She said weakly. "Shh baby it's okay. Save your breath." "I-I love you." She said before closing her eyes. Elliot gripped her hand "No Olivia wake up! Please baby! Wake up!!" He shouted. The paramedics pushed him away and tried to revive her. Elliot sat there not being able to do anything. He felt the tears come down and didn't care. They managed to revive her and rushed her into the hospital.

Elliot tried going with her before they stopped him. "I'm sorry sir you can't come." "The hell I can't! That is my wife I am going!" "No sir you can't come." Elliot clenched his fist "I am going in there!" "Sir no. Please take a seat in the waiting area or we will have to call security." Elliot shook his head and sat in the uncomfortable chair. He sat with his head in his hands.

"Please just save them." He whispered.

2 hours had passed. The whole squad was in the waiting room, all the kids, and Kathy. Kathy sat next to Elliot and rubbed circles on his back comforting him. Casey and Alex noticed and narrowed their eyes at them. The doctor came out "Family of Olivia Stabler?" they all stood up and walked towards the doctor. The doctor backed up a little "Immediate family please." Elliot and Cragen walked to the doctor.

"What's your relation to the patient?" "I'm her father." Cragen said, a little pride in his tone. "I'm her husband." Elliot said. "How is she and the baby?" "They are both stable. From the way Olivia's arm was around her stomach she safely protected the baby. The baby was perfectly fine. The blood though was from her leg. A piece of the metal had punctured into her leg. We got it out and her leg is perfectly fine just needed a few stitches. She has a few bruises and her arm will be in a sling because of a way she bent it. She is sleeping now if you'd like to see her. She should be awake in a few minutes. Oh and she needs to be on bed rest for at least a month."

"Okay thank you." Elliot wasted no time walking to her room. He looked in, she was laying there. Her face a little bruised, her arm in a sling. He shook his head and walked in. He moved her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open. "El? Is the baby okay?" "Yeah baby, the baby is perfectly okay. You saved the baby." He kissed her forehead.

She smiled "Lay with me babe." He smiled and carefully got into bed with her. She laid her head on his chest and kissed it. "Love you." She whispered. "Love you more." He kissed her head. She smiled. "Babe...why did you leave the house last night." Olivia tensed up a little.

"I-I just didn't want to be there. It was like Ella and I were just guests. Elliot you didn't even notice when I walked out." "What are you trying to say Liv?" "Nothing Elliot. I just...I just didn't want to see you get all comfy with your ex-wife while me your current wife sat in our daughters room watching a movie while eating." "Liv you can't be serious. You left because you didn't want to be around my ex-wife? Liv come on grow up a little." Olivia sat up and looked at him.

"Are you fucking serious right now Elliot. While you were playing house with your ex-wife. Your pregnant wife sat by herself with our daughter and stayed away. It looked like I was a single mom crashing at a friends house! How about when you stop being so flirty with your ex-wife then I won't leave!" he scoffed.

"I wasn't even flirting. That was not even flirting. But you can't say anything Olivia. I'm not the one that cheated." Olivia narrowed her eyes at him. "Get the fuck out. I don't want you here. Nor do I want you near the baby." "You can't keep me away from my own kid Liv." "I can and I will. Get the hell out." "So what are you divorcing me? Taking the kids? I don't think the judge would give our kids to a mother that cheats on her husband!"

Olivia pushed him out of the bed with her free arm. "Get out Get out! Forget all those fucking vows we took! Forget all those times I said I love you because you know what I don't love you! Go ahead and get back with your ex-wife! Just like you always do! Don't expect to see my kids anymore! SOMEONE TAKE HIM OUT!" she yelled. Cragen came in "C'mon El. Let's just go." Elliot shook his head.

He walked to the doorway and stopped. "You want a divorce fine. You got it." He took off his ring and threw it the trash. He walked out not looking back. Olivia sat there, her head in her hands.

This was it for them.

Instagram| @Benslership