Chapter 7: Attracted

Olivia woke up when she heard the front door shut. She glanced at the clock 12:00. She was pissed. He was 5 hours late! She closed her eyes and decided to deal with it in the morning. She heard his footsteps getting closer to their bedroom. She gripped the sheets to stop from saying anything or hitting him.

She heard him discard his clothes and crawl into bed, he went to put his arms around her waist but she stopped him. "Don't you dare try to touch me." She gritted. "Baby I got caught up in work." "No don't use that as an excuse! I sat alone for 3 hours like a fucking idiot waiting for you! I made dinner, had candles lit, had roses out! I guess I see that work is more important then a dinner with your own wife." She got up, and started walking to the kitchen.

She was not sleeping next to him. "Baby." He followed after her. "Leave me the hell alone Elliot. Don't try to come in here and call me baby." He sighed "Can you please just come back to bed then?" "Only if you're sleeping on the couch." He looked at her with disbelief in his eyes.

"How about I do you one better and just sleep in a hotel? That what you want? For me to be far away from you?" "Not like you've been close these past months." She mumbled. He shook his head and went to the room starting to pack a bag. Olivia quickly forgot her anger and ran to him.

"Please Elliot don't. I didn't mean it. I was just mad you didn't come." "Okay." He whispered, a hint of sadness in his voice. "I'll sleep on the couch." He walked down and laid on the couch. Olivia sighed "El, come back up here." she yelled from the top of the stairs. When she got no answer she walked downstairs.

He was sprawled out onto the couch, snoring lightly. She cracked a smile and walked towards him. She bent down kissing his forehead and laid down next to him. She felt him wrap his arms around her. She turned in his arms facing him, she placed her forehead against his and kissed him lightly. "I love you." She whispered before closing her eyes.

The next morning Olivia woke up face to face with her husband. She smiled huge, the first time in months that he wasn't gone before she woke up. She nuzzled their noses together and kissed him. She felt him deepen the kiss. She let out a small moan "Morning." She mumbled against his lips. He smiled "Hey beautiful. About last night, baby I'm sorry. I wanted to finish all the paperwork so that today I could spend all day in bed with you." He smirked.

"Mmm that sounds amazing. We have til 8. Then the kids come home and I go with Casey and Alex to the club. She says we need a mommy's night out." she laughed. Elliot smiled "Well what are we doing here talking?" He lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder. She giggled "El!" He slapped her on the butt and carried her up the stairs for a few hours filled with passionate love making.

8 o'clock rolled around. Olivia and Elliot laid in bed, both breathing heavily. "That was..." Olivia began to say before Elliot cut her off. "Amazing." He kissed her. She smiled "Yeah. I'm gonna go get ready, can you open the door when the kids come?" "Yeah baby." He smiled and got up, grabbing his sweatpants and putting them on. She got up and went to take a quick shower.

She recalled the last few hours, a smile came upon her lips. She finally had her husband back. The fire was rekindled. She quickly got ready putting on a black fitting dress, it was white at the top and and showed some cleavage. (Dress in Photo) She didn't want to go to risky tonight. This seemed okay, she wore black heels and curled her hair. She applied a little makeup and walked out.

She was met with her two kids staring at her. She smiled "Hi babies!" She hugged them. Ella smiled "Mommy you look pwetty!" "Thank you baby, now I want you to be a very good girl for daddy okay? No running, eating lots of sugar or anything that you wouldn't do with me. Got it pumpkin?" "Yes mommy." Ella rubbed their noses together, just like they'd do before either one of them would leave.

Olivia smiled and hugged her "My baby girl." She peppered Ella's face with kisses. "Mommy!" She giggled and wiggled in her mom's embrace. Olivia laughed and stopped kissing "I love you pumpkin." "Love you too mommy." She kissed her mom on the nose and ran off. Olivia got up from her bending position and hugged Eli.

He smiled "Mom you're acting like your leaving for years." He laughed. "Oh hush!" She kissed him. "Ugh mom." She laughed. "Be good for your dad. Text me from your dads phone for anything." "Got it. Bye mom." "Bye Eli." She kissed him one more time and walked to the door. Elliot looked at her

"That's what your wearing?" "Uh yeah, why baby?" "Liv it's a little too much? Guys are gonna be all over you." Olivia laughed "Babe, i'll be fine." He sighed "Fine. Look just remember to tell them you have a husband and kids at home." She rolled her eyes "Elliot i'm not gonna go cheat on you! I'm not a slut!" "I didn't say that Liv." "But you were implying it!" She shook her head and walked out.

Tonight she was letting loose and having fun. She met Casey in the car. "Let's go. I'm ready to drink." Olivia sat back in her seat. "Tough night?" The redhead asked. "Yeah." Casey knew not to ask anymore and drove to the club. They met up with Alex and got a table in the far back. The women didn't waste anytime buying drinks.

After a few shots and drinks they were all on the dance floor dancing without a care in the world. Olivia had been flirting with everyone she could until she met someone. He was a little taller than her, he had short brown hair, he wore a tight fitting shirt that showed off his muscles, and these tight jeans. His name was Ryan, he was a lawyer.

Olivia didn't know if it was the alcohol or just her but she was very attracted to him. They were dancing on the dance floor when their faces met. They both leaned in and kissed, a hard long kiss. Olivia wrapped her arms around his neck "Take me home." She whispered. "You sure?" He hesitated. She nodded. "Okay." He smiled and held her hand leading her out of the club.

She smiled flirtatiously at him. They had made it to his apartment, before the door was even closed they were ripping their clothes off. Everything slipped through Olivia's mind, nothing mattered but this moment. Not even her husband who was at home waiting for her.

A/N : Uh oh. Liv what are you doing girl? What do you guys think is gonna happen next? How is she gonna tell Elliot? Is she gonna fall for Ryan?

Instagram | @Benslership