Chapter 5: Life Complete

Elliot laid in his old room, he sighed sadly. He already missed his kids, he barely had gotten to spend time and get to know Ella before Olivia took her. He missed 2 years of her life. He missed the day she was born, her first steps, first word, her first everything. He felt a tear slip down, he ignored it. He wouldn't forgive himself for missing those years, he could have fought harder, he could have gotten free and not miss it.

He could have been free and married Olivia. They would be a happy family if he had just fought harder. Everyday Nick left to go to work and yet he still could never get free. He could have tried harder to break free of the chains he could. If he had just tried. He thought about all the horrible times in that one small room. How he would sit there chained up, nothing to do but think.

How times he would think he was going to die because of how much blood he was losing. He stopped thinking about it and tried to think on a happier note. But there was none. His kids gone, Olivia gone, friends gone, the only one not gone was his mom. He shook his head slightly and closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes when he felt someone lay next to him. He looked down at his chest, there she was. Olivia.

Olivia had safely tucked the piece of paper into her pocket and walked inside. Bernie looked at her. Olivia gave her a small smile "Could you maybe take the kids somewhere? I want to talk to Elliot." Bernie nodded "Come on kids lets go for a walk." They smiled and ran outside. "Thank you." Olivia said and walked to Elliot's room.

She saw him laying down, his eyes closed. She assumed he was sleeping. She slipped out of her shoes and undressed, she slipped on one of Elliot's shirts and curled up next to him. Her head on his chest and her arm wrapped around him. She tangled her legs with his and sighed softly. She was home.

She laid there when she felt his hand on her back, and pulling her closer. She smiled and looked up at him. He smiled softly, she leaned up to him and kissed him gently. He placed his hand on her cheek slightly deepening the kiss. The kiss was sweet, long, and passionate. A kiss that they both had needed. They pulled apart, Olivia looked deep into his blue eyes and kissed him again. "I'm sorry" she said between kisses.

"No i'm sorry...I should have fought harder, I should have escaped so we didn't have to go through this. I should have done everything I could." Olivia wrapped her arms around him "El, baby you did your best. There was nothing you could do. It's okay." She kissed his head. He nodded against her "I love you Liv." "I love you too El." He kissed her passionately before they heard little giggling.

They smiled against each others lips, they looked towards the end of the bed to see their two little babies. "Come here cuties!" Olivia opened her arms. Eli climbed onto the bed and sat in her lap. Ella stood there "Help pwease." Elliot smiled and picked her up. "Hi babygirl." "Hi daddy!" She giggled and kissed him. He smiled, a smile that showed nothing but happiness and relief.

He sat down beside Olivia, wrapping one arm around her waist. "My little family." He whispered. Olivia smiled at him and laid her head on his shoulder "Our family is complete." she whispered. He nodded "It is." He kissed her nose, she giggled. "There's the giggle that I love." He smiled.

She smiled "How about we have a little time to ourselves?" She whispered. "Sounds good baby, I'll just have mom take the kids." She nodded before making her way into the bathroom.

"Come on munchkins let's go find grandma." Elliot carried each kid on his shoulder, he felt complete when he heard their little giggles in each ear. He smiled the biggest smile ever since he's been rescued. He carried them to the living room to Bernie "Mom you think you can take the kids out please?"

Bernie smiled "Of course! Did you and Liv make up?" "Yeah, we're gonna have some alone time now." Bernie raised an eyebrow "Alone time?" Elliot laughed "Mom." She laughed "I'm just playing. I'll take the kids out. I'll text when i'm on my way back." "Okay thank you mom." He kissed her on the cheek. She smiled "Make me another grandchild okay?" "Mom!" He laughed. She laughed with him "Just saying. I'll leave now." She scooped up the two kids and left.

Olivia ruffled her hair, making it the way Elliot loved. She put red lipstick on, and sprayed her favorite perfume. She checked herself in the mirror and waited til she heard Elliot walk back in. She heard him enter, she opened the door and leaned up against the door frame

"Hey handsome." She smiled flirtatiously. His mouth practically dropped to the ground "Woah baby, you look amazing!" She smiled and walked towards him, swaying her hips a little. She sat in his lap and nibbled on his ear "Make love to me." She whispered in his ear. He wasted no time, he threw her on the bed and got on top of her. 2 hours after love making, they laid tangled in the sheets, both breathing heavily.

"I've missed that." Olivia panted out. Elliot chuckled "Me too baby, me too." He nuzzled their noses together and held her. "I think that made up for lost time." "Definitely." Olivia smiled. He intertwined their hands together, his eye caught sight of the engagement ring he had given her. "You still wear it?" He asked softly. "Yeah baby I do." She smiled and kissed him.

He smiled "Let's get married baby, next month. It can be a small wedding with everyone at work and family." Olivia looked at him, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. "It's okay if you don't want too." He quickly said. She didn't say anything except to kiss him with as much passion. They pulled apart for air "Yes!" Olivia screamed.

He laughed "Then it's a date." She smiled "I'm gonna start making dinner, what do you want baby?" "Surprise me." He smiled. Olivia smiled and got up, she wore his shirt and sweatpants. "Get dressed the kids should be coming soon." She said while walking to the kitchen. She was making his favorite dinner when she felt his arms circle around her waist

"Hey handsome." She smiled. He smiled against her neck "Your making my favorite." "Yeah baby I am." She kissed him. They stood there kissing when they heard little footsteps coming towards them. Olivia bent down scooping up her daughter "Hi princess!" "Hi mama!" She smiled. Elliot picked up Eli, Olivia looked at her small family.

She couldn't ask for anything more. She had her babies and her man. Her life was complete.

Instagram | @Benslership