"HaRi....." She left and walked into her bed room and dug her self in.

HaRi's POV:
Huh? Where am I? Why am I here?

"HaRi" a female's voice was heard. I was wearing a white dress with my curled hair and flower head band.... I looked like an angel. But my marks.... Where are they?

"Miss HaRi?" I faced the voice and it was a beautiful women wearing a white long dress. The atmosphere was misty white.

"Why am I here?" I asked. "This is your world..... You can think of good and bad" the women said Bowing her head. "Wait! Don't go!" She emerged into the background "bye miss HaRi have fun in your world.." Her voice was in my head.

I got up and made my way through. I saw a boy..... He looks quite familiar. He turned around...... "V?"

........

........

He smiled? He looks cute... With his square smile which I have never seen before. He looks harmless and his eyes didn't look cold or icy.

"V? My name is Kim Taehyung not V" he smiled again with his heartwarming smile. My heart was beating faster every time he looked or smiled at me. "Yeah I know that your Kim Taehyung but you don't like it when people Call you by your real name"

"Really? I love being called Kim Taehyung! Ah who.... Are you?" He chuckled awkwardly. "You don't know me?" I pointed to my self feeling heart broken. "Ummmmmm I haven't seen you before..... Uhhhhhh are you A- no um C- no..... I don't know" He pouted so cutely. "HaRi..... Lee HaRi?" He shook his head.

"No I haven't heard of that name but you are pretty" he laughed. I blushed "why am I here though?" I asked. He shrugged "you tell me." He went back to his work.

He was wearing white and his hair the same.... Blond/white hair. "V- Taehyung can you show me around?" V turned around and nodded. "Kaja!" He told me and we started to walk.

Awkward silence....

"Your different" he said breaking the silence. "How?" "people treat me like loyalty because I'm the prince.... But you act normal around me.... I like you" I blushed at the last comment. "Wait.... Your a prince?!" "You didn't know that?"

"But some people hate me because of my other self...." "Huh?" "my 'bad' self which I really haven't seen but I'm this bad mean person and can kill" he said in a deep voice... I felt uncomfortable until he laughed. "I don't know if it's true though" "how?" "I black out and I don't remember anything and what I did but people came to me injured some people try to sue me and others tried to kill me because of what I did" poor him :(

"Poor you" I said. He shook his head. "No.... It's okay. My father is supportive though" he grinned. "I have never seen your parents...." I said. "Really?! They are King and queen of here!" V said.

"Oh no I meant- ah it's okay" he got close to my ear "don't tell anyone okay.... But my other self is a vampire and I suck people's blood so please don't come near me if I change by any chance" he whispered.....

In the actual world he is like his other self..... But if V had this.... Why did he lock it away?

We saw some chickens and V ran for it. "Catch them!!!! They need to be caught!!!" He ran for one. "Why?" I asked. "Because my father needs them and they all ran away wow he has a lot of chickens it been a year and all hasn't been caught!" I sighed in defeat and started to chase the others.

The chicken I was chasing went up the hill and went and then the chicken flew I tried to grab hold of it when I dropped. I was tumbling down until I hit the ground but I didn't feel any pain. My face was facing the grass but I was on top of someone.

Oh god! I felt a breath on my neck. I got up but then I got pulled back down. "You smell so nice...." No...... His voice.... His aura...... They all changed....

The atmosphere went dark the trees didn't have leaves on it and it was shaped as terrifying faces. The sky was orange and it became cold.

His eyes.... Hair.... Clothes... Different.....

What did I do?