The Cycle

Chapter One

   I always have the same cycle everyday. I get up slowly, feeling miserable everyday. I get dress and drink black coffee. I drive to college and await the punishments from the 'popular girls'. I walk in. My classes don't start for another half an hour. I decide to sit at a table near a cafe in the school. Then, I could smell the perfume already.
   "Oh look. It's the little punk ass." Rosie says in her high pitch annoying voice. Her posse is with her as usual. Her posse of friends are Annabelle and Jennifer. They aren't the cliche popular girls in movies. They were just any other girly girls, but very bitchy. Everyone in the area left. We're the only ones there. Rosie knock my things to the ground.
   "You are such bitch." I whisper quietly. I'm aggressive when I am, but try to control it the best I can. She grabs me and throws me to a wall.
   "What did you just call me?" I'm on the ground. I look up at her. My nose starts to bleed. I wipe the blood.
   "Nothing. How come you hate me? I never did anything to you. Can you just ignore me like everyone else who's normal?" They give me a glare.
   "Then college wouldn't be fun!" They laugh at me. Rosie picks me up and punches me in the eye.
   "Let this be a lesson to you. Never ever call me a bitch again." They walk to class laughing away like nothing happened. I get up slowly. I go to the bathroom. My body aches, my nose hurts, and my eye is black and blue. I came up with an accuse and go to class.
   "What happen with you?" A classmate whispers.
   "I...fell down some stairs. I'm known to be clumsy." She nods and pays her attention back to class. Sadly, I'm in every class with Rosie and her posse. Finally, I leave college. I get to my apartment and drop all my stuff.  I get a text from my parents.
   "YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FAILURE OUR LIVES! GET A REAL JOB!"
   I head to the bathroom. I look at myself.
   "I'm so ugly! I'm a loser! I HATE MYSELF!" I punch the mirror. My hand has cuts and blood from the punch. I drop to the floor and cry. I grab the knife where I always keep it in the bathroom. I use the knife on my wrist. I don't want to do this, it just soothes the pain everyday. After an hour, I go to bed. I take two pills for my depression and cry myself to sleep. Wishing for another life.

Hey guys! I know this might be upsetting for some of you. This just popped in my mind and I wanted a story with emotion. AND THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE. I wanted to make that clear. It was just an idea in my mind. And this gets very deep sometimes. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Bye!