"I'm not him." He says with a rough yet soft tone.

"I know, that was not what I meant, I-" You don't mean to hurt Seth but you just realized that maybe you did.

"Hey... don't worry. I understood what you meant." Seth cuts you off, getting closer to you. You snuggle into his chest and you stay there until Seth had to go back for Monday Night Raw, but after Raw ended he got back to you again.

*a month after that day.*

You never talked to Dean again after that day. He tried to reach you and talk to you a couple of times but you never gave in. And you have been seing Seth. A lot. He makes you feel better, he makes you feel protected and safe. And loved.

*two months after that day.*

You're going out with Seth. You put on a white basic tank top with blue plaid shirt over it, slim jeans and your black worn out Converse. You put your long brown hair in a ponytail and a simple make up on your face, only mascara and lip balm.

'6:45pm... he's late... maybe something came up, but he could have told something.' Your thinking to yourself. Suddenly someone knocks on your door. You open the door, he has his back turned at the door and, when he feels it opening, he starts speaking.

"Hey (Y/N). I'm so-" He immediately turns and he freezes looking at you. "Oh wow. You- You look beautiful."

"Oh Seth, don't be silly." You say not being able to hide the sweet blush of your cheeks. "But thank you. You're not looking bad yourself." You smirk.

He's in his best jeans, you mean, your favorites, they look perfect in him. They fit him perfectly in his ass, in his thighs, everywhere. They are totally your faves. He's also in a black shirt, the two first buttons unbuttoned.

"Well, thank you." He smiles. "Shall we go?"

You nod, smiling.

You two go to the cinema. Then, he brings you home.

"This is me..." You say smiling shyly. He smiles back. "Do you want to... come in? I mean, I have ice cream and-"

"Ahm, sure..." He cuts you off, scratching the back of his neck.

You open the door and you both get in and take off your shoes. Then, Seth sits at the couch and you go grab two spoons and the ice cream.

"Here." You hand him his spoon.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." He takes the spoon and your hands touch, sending electricity through your body, leaving you a little blushed amd wondering if he felt it too.

You both start eating the ice cream, the package standing in your lap. Suddenly you look at him and he has ice cream on his beard.

"Hey, you... you have ice cream on your beard. Let me..." You say shyly. Why are you so nervous around him lately? Are you in love with him now?

Your hand reaches up to his face cupping it and softly you take away the ice cream with your thumb. Your eyes never leave his beard and he's frozen looking at you. You take your hand and clean it with a napkin. Seth is still looking at you.

"What?" You ask but he doesn't answer. "Do I have ice cream on my face too?" You ask now putting your hand on your face trying to find some ice cream.

Suddenly, with no warning, he cups your face and leans in, kissing you softly. His lips are so soft on yours. His kiss feels so good, you feel loved and wanted. Then you finally react and kiss back. The kiss doesn't last longer as he pulled back.