Chapter 41

~ a few months later~

*Hailey is 8 and a half months pregnant*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kendall what are you doing?" I chuckled as Kendall was sitting on the couch taking weird ass selfies.

"It's called taking selfies, get with the program." she said as I walked with my huge baby bump to the couch.

"I'm huge!" I complained. 

"It's called being pregnant." she said again.

"FU" I said as she started laughing. 

I turned on the TV as the new season of PPL came on. "YAY!" we both screamed and then laughed at our silliness. "So any names you piked out for the baby girl?" she asked.

"Yup, Madison Taylor Bieber." I said proudly because I put a lot of thought into it since my mom's name was Madison.

"That's beautiful Hails." she said.

"i kno-" I said as I stopped because my water broke....

"HAILEY WHAT"S WRONG?" kendall yelled.

"My water broke, quick get my hospital  bag on the counter and drive to the hospital!" I yelled.

She nodded and ran for the bag. She helped me to the car and we quickly drove to the hospital.

***

"Help my best friend is in labor!" Kendall said as a nurse quickly jogged towards me and put me in a wheel chair and drove me to a hospital room with Ken.

Kendall called Mom, Dad, Hailey, and all of our other family and friends, even Kim, Khloe and Kourtney. lol we had a good friendship. 

***

In a couple of minutes my dad and mom ran in literally ran into the room, kissed me and stood by me holding my hand.

"Hailey, when we tell you to push, you push as hard as you can." the doctor said.

I nodded as I lied there in the bed frustrated. "Everything's going to be okay." dad and mom said. I nodded as the doctor and some other nurses came in and surrounded me.

"Ok on 3 you push." one nurse said holding open my legs.

"1.....2.....3....Push hard!" the doctor said. "Ahhhhh..." I screamed as I pushed, i was in extreme pain I haven't experienced before. It's like someone is stabbing you ten time in a row down there.

"Again!" they said. I forced myself to push harder and I did. 

"One more push! Come on Hailey!" One nurse yelled.

I pushed one last time as I heard the beautiful cries of my baby girl. I felt relief. They put her on my chest. She was so beautiful. Everyone was crying as well as me. 

"Shhh.it's okay baby." I cooed as everyone surrounded me. She soon calmed down. 

"I'm a grandpa!" dad yelled. I chuckled. "And I'm a grandma!" mom yelled. Me and Kendall laughed. 

"Miss? Were going to weigh her and get her checked okay?" she said as the doctor cut the umbilical cord. Too bad Justin didn't cut it, but again, his fucking loss. 

As they took Madison away she started crying again. They weighed her at 7 pound 2 ounces. Perfect weight.

They swaddled her in the pink blanket I brought and put on a white hat I brought with me. The nurse handed me Madison as I started to breastfeed her. She was beautiful. Funny thing is, she looked too much like her dad.

Her hair color, her eyes, mouth everything was her dads. The only thing she had of mine was the amount of hair she had a lot of hair, like when I was born.

The good thing is that she latched on when she was eating. Overall, she was my blessing. 

***

Mom and Dad just left as it was me and Kendall. 

"Kendall?" 

"Yes?" she said looking at me.

"your an amazing friend." she smiled as I said that. "You never left my side, thank you, if it wasn't for you I would've never made it here." I said.

"I love you gurl." she said as she gave me a light hug. 

"Love ya too, now give me the makeup bag because I look like shit." I said. She chuckled and reached towards the makeup bag. 

I put on some light foundation, eyeshadow, and mascara, and don't forget lip balm. I put my hair into a messy bun. 

Then Madison started crying. Kendall gave her to me as I breastfed her again. I gotta tell you this girl eats every second. Jk, she's a baby. 

Kendall looked pissed while looking at her phone screen. "Ken? what's wrong?" I asked. "This bitch will get a piece of me when I see him." she said angrily as she showed me a picture Justin posted a minute ago with some girl in a club. 

"I called him saying you were in labor and he didn't even bother to come, what at prick." she said.

"Ken it's okay. It's his choice to be apart of Madison's life, and he made it clear he doesn't want to be apart of her or my life." I said. But I was also mad that he just blew off an important event. 

I admired Madison's features carefully. She was the most beautiful baby there was. She was a pure angel.

Life was perfect.