Chapter 8

~1 month later~

Me and Justin are really good friends, we hang out a lot and he's awesome.

Today Justin told me he's hosting a album release party at 7:00pm and a lot of celebrities are gonna be there like me, Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, Gigi and Bella Hadid, Selena Gomez, Cody Simpson, Ariana Grande, lil Twist, Za, Chris Brown, Drake, and a lot more (not naming all of them). I was exited since dad is gonna be with Yael for the night, she says she wants to spend more time with him so he will stay there at her house. I was annoyed because dad never spends time with me, like never. I mean, Justin spends more time with me than my dad and he's not even my dad.

It's 4:45pm and I'm watching TV. "And for Today we see Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez back on? The two were spotted leaving a hotel as Justin Bieber was seen singing to her inside the hotel. Before, Justin was asked what he was doing there, he replied 'waiting for my ex-girlfriend'. Is Jelena back on?" the guy said on the TV.

Wow Justin never told me he was with Selena. He said they were friends. probably not because I saw them making out on my kitchen counter and now see Justin singing to her. I don't get him and I've known him for almost 2 months already. He's a great friend but he sometimes doesn't open up to me.

~1 hour later~

After a hour of watching movies and TV shows I decided to get ready since it was almost 7:00pm. I wore a O Neck Tank Sleeveless Asymmetrical Black Women's Mini Dress with a gold metal belt around the waist with some nude heels and my Rolex Diamond Yellow Gold Watch that cost a fortune, dad got it for me since i'm a spoiled girl.

I was ready to head out so I grabbed my clutch and put my phone in it and headed to my car. Justin was probably already there and didn't bother to wait for me. Mean. haha.

~15 minutes later~

I got there as I saw so many cars and a huge mansion that Justin rented for the party. I got out soon hearing loud music and I could see people inside.

I walked in the front door as people were drinking in the bar and dancing. Wow what a party Justin. I soon spotted Justin talking to Selena. I didn't bother to interrupt so I just walked past him as he gave me a glare, all I could do was smile and walk away to my friends Kendall, Hailey, Gigi, and Bella.

"Hey guys!" I greeted as I hugged them.

"Do you know what's up with Justin, he hasn't been talking to me lately, and like hiding from me." I said.

"He's normal Justin, the way he was." Kendall said. "Well maybe I'm crazy." I chuckled.

"Hey let's all get some drinks." Hailey said while dragging me and the other to the bar.

"Can I have a margarita please?" I asked the cute bartender that was smiling at me. "Sure thing." he responded as Kendall, Hailey, Gigi and Bella ordered.

"Hey Gigi, how are you and Nick holding up?" I asked. "Were good, he's so sweet." Gigi said fingerling over her boyfriend.

"Hey do you have any guys?" Kendall said smirking to me. I blushed really hard. "Nope." I answered.

"Oh come on! We can all see how Justin looks at you all flirtatiously and all!" Hailey chuckled as everyone agreed.

"Nah he has a girlfriend." I said taking a sip of my margarita. "No he doesn't." Bella said.

"Selena." I said as they all laughed. "You think he's going out with Selena, they're just friends and the last time they went out was like a year ago, even he told me." Kendall said chuckling with the others.

"Well I'm slow." I said laughing and they laughed too. After a while of talking the girls went to the dance floor as I sat at the bar getting margaritas and enjoying myself. Soon after I decided to hit the dance floor.

I was dancing until I was grinding on Chris Brown. lol. I was having so much fun until someone pulled me away....Justin.

"Were going home." he answered angrily. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into his Lamborghini. "Why?" I spat. He ignored me as we drove in silence.

As we stepped to the front door into the house Justin turned to me angrily.

"What are you doing?!" he practically yelled in my face as he pulled me upstairs against the wall.

"I WAS DANCING!" I yelled back. "No you aren't you were grinding on Chris Brown!" he spat.

"What's up with you! You aren't my boyfriend to tell me what to do and not do!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip.

"Maybe I want to be, Hailey.." he whispered, we both were centimeters away from each other.

"What do you mean?" I whispered back starring at his lips. "This." he answered as I felt a pair of lips come crashing down onto mine. His lips were soft and warm. A moan escaped my mouth. I felt Justin smirking until he pulled me up so I he was carrying me as my legs wrapped around his torso. He then carried me upstairs to my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will continue this scene in the next chapter