Chapter 33

~Hailey's POV~

I woke up knowing last night was a dream. Yes, me and Justin are still broken up, we've been broken up for like almost 1 and a half months. I haven't seen him in a very long time. It's terrible because I wake up knowing he's with Selena as I heard from E News and some of my friends. But you know what, I didn't seem to make him happy and he's seems pretty happy with her now so that's all that matters.

I was on my phone looking through Instagram to see Justin posted a picture of him and Selena cuddling together at his house with the caption "My baby" and hearts.

Yesterday I've been in the Gym boxing non stop to get all my anger and stress of of me, even Joe realized something was way different lol.

I decided to get out of bed since it was 10:00am. I got up made my bed and walked to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

***

I was finishing up blowdrying my hair as I got a call from dad. 

~PHONE COVO~

"Hey dad what's up?" I asked.

"Are you up from bed?" 

"Yes why?"

"Because I'm throwing a white party on my yacht today your coming so put on a white bathing suit and something nice over it that's white okay? Look Presentable." he said.

"Ok who's gonna be there?" I asked.

"Some of your friends, my friends, Justin, Selena, Alfredo, Chaz, Ryan and ur mom and Brooke." he said.

"Ugh ok."

~END OF PHONE COVO~

I was pissed that Justin was gonna be there especially with Selena. I have to admit dad's Yacht was huge! Like it could probably fit 30 people and it had many rooms and tanning chairs, a whole bar, music, and other more fun stuff.

I went to my closet and picked out a white halter neck, halter top net with matching bottoms(look it up i'm bad at explaining) I also wore a sheer white laced romper (PIC ABOVE^^^) that had laces where my breasts were, I decided to lace it a little my not to much to expose my boobs.

I let my silky hair down as I put on my sunglasses and my gold and black heels (ABOVE^^)

I know it's a yacht ride but it's also a party so yes I'm gonna wear heels. I also put on my white earrings and my white charm bracelet.

It was currently 11:45am and the party started at 1:00pm so I had time to paint my nails white since it's a white party.

"Fuck." I yelled as I kinda messed up but I cleaned it up.

***

I was done painting my nails and went downstairs. 

"Morning mom, you ready?" I asked as she was was holding Brooke and was wearing a long white dress and had her hair in a ponytail.

Brooke was wearing a white onesie from polo that had a ruffled bottom. She also had on a cream color slower headband. She looked very cute, I mean yes she's only 2 months. 

"Yes I'm ready you looked absolutely stunning!" she said admiring me.

"Thanks mom." I replied.

"Can you hold her for a bit while I get her black stroller ready." she said. "Sure." 

she handed me Brooke as I cradled her in my arms she was really smiley this morning. Mom got Brooke's bag in the stroller as I put Brooke in the carseat which was in the stroller.