Chapter 23

We were half way through the plane ride to LA, 3 more hours to go then we are home. I actually had a fun time in New York with the fashion show and hangouts with the girls but then everything was ruined for me because of Justin, he fucking cheated on me. 

"Hailey are you okay, you look like your about to cry?" Hailey asked sweetly. 

"I'm fine just day dreaming." I weakly smiled as I desperately wanted to get out of this jet and go home to my dad. I really missed him, he told me he had some news after his and Yael's trip to Hawaii recently. He also knew that me and Justin broke up.

~3 hours later~

We just got off the jet as we went through another security check. We went through the magnet detector portal thingy(I don't know what's it's called lol) and got our stuff and headed to baggage claim. Thankfully the paps can't get here so we peacefully got our belongings and our suitcases and headed out.

Hailey, Kendall, and Gigi had their separate rides as for me and Justin, well my dad is supposed to drive us home with Alfredo. My bestfran. 

***

Me and Justin were walking out awkwardly and we spotted Dad and Alfredo. "DAD!" I yelled as I ran to him and embraced him into a huge hug. "Hey kiddo!" he replied as I greeted Alfredo with a hug and so did Justin.

"How was New York?" dad asked awkwardly. "It was okay I guess." I said trying to hide the break up me and Justin had. 

"Good, let's go home because me and Yael have some news we want to share." dad said taking my suitcase and heading out to the exit and into his car. I was nervous and anxious to hear the news.

~30 minutes later~

We finally were home and we all were sitting on the couch as we were about to hear the news. 

"Ok so we've all brought you guys together here to announce that me and Yael are married!!!!" Scooter yelled. I was in complete shock. My mouth was opened in shock and I was speechless. My dad has found another woman other than my mom. 

I then thought it was the right thing to do since he was alone for a while and he actually found a woman that can make him happy and that was Yael so I was kinda happy for them.

"Congratulations!" I said to them both and hugged them as Scooter was talking to Justin and Yael was showing me the wedding pictures(ABOVE^^^^) they looked really cute together, I mean my dad is 36 since my mom had me when she was like 17. I know it is shocking but it's true. Yael is like 32 and she's very pretty and acts like a second mother to me so I appreciate that.

"Yale I just wanted to say that your very special to my dad, umm..when my mother died 2 years ago he had a very hard time and wasn't the always happy and funny dad he was before and then you came into our lives and changed him for the better. I just wanna thank you for that, it really means a lot. I am so happy for you two." I said crying tears of joy. 

"Aww honey thank you that means a lot!" she said while crying as well. 

"Come on Dinner is ready." she said as we all came together and ate spaghetti and meatballs with salad that Yael made. It was a happy moment for us.