Chapter 20

~a couple hours later~

Me, Hailey and Gigi went to a random club in New York. Kendall didn't want to go since she had to go somewhere. I was drinking my champagne. I know I can't be drinking but it's not like I've never drank before in my life. I mean I had a few drinks. Gigi and Hailey were dancing. "Hailey Braun?" a male voice said behind me causing me to turn around. It was Nick Jonas again. 

"Hey Nick, how are you?" I asked politely. "I'm good, how are you?" he asked. 

"I'm good." I replied as I saw like 3 paps taking pics of us since the club was a outdoor/indoor club. "Sorry for leaving so quickly when we..you know.." I said kinda shyly. "It's okay, I totally get it, you have a boyfriend." He said while taking a seat next to me. "Not really, since Justin is probably out cheating on me." I said tearing up but I held back my tears. 

"What?! How can he do that to a stunning girl like you." Nick said as he smiled. "Well he's Justin Bieber he has all the women, I'm kinda surprised since he said he loved me and all that bullshit." I said. 

"Hey you wanna get out of here? Maybe go to a restaurant because I'm starving." he asked and I chuckled. "Sure." I replied as he took me by the hand and we walked out of the club and being surrounded my a lot of paps that were recording and taking pictures. *Great now Justin's gonna see* I thought.

"Is everything alright?" Nick asked as we walked to his car. "Yea, everything is fine." I reassured. 

20 minutes later***

Nick took me to a amazing restaurant but it wasn't that fancy like the one Justin took me to once but it was casual and nice. We ordered our food and we ate and talked. Suddenly the restaurant door flew open and there came in Justin and his 2 bodyguards. "WTF." I whispered causing Nick to turn around where I was looking. As soon as Justin saw me he stormed off to me pissed. "Hailey what the fuck are you doing with this clown?" Justin said angrily holding his fists tightly, I could tell he was about to Punch Nick. "Justin not here." I reprimanded with a harsh tone. "Bro wtf get out of here." Nick said as Justin ignored him.

"Hailey lets go, NOW." Justin yelled as he grabbed my arm and led me out of the restaurant. Luckily there was no paps. Justin led me into the car. 

"JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled. "I SAW THE NEWS AND I FLEW STRAIGHT HERE TO SEE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" Justin yelled.

"JUSTIN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! ME AND NICK ARE JUST FRIENDS AND YOUR THE ONE WHO'S CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT GIRL ON FACETIME." I yelled ad Justin sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"It was one time. It was a mistake. I'm sorry." Justin whispered.

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS A MISTAKE, JUSTIN?! IT WAS YOUR FUCKING CHOICE IT WAS N'T A GOD DAMN MISTAKE! I LEAVE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND THEN YOU CHEAT ON ME? WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? AND DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME TAKE YOU BACK BECAUSE I'M NOT GONNA!" I said as I stormed off from the car leaving Justin speechless and regretful. I called Hailey to come pick me up and she did. She kept on asking questions and I told her everything. She told me that Justin as staying with us in our penthouse since he didn't have a place to stay. I was so angry but managed to calm down as I planned to ignore Justin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was short but what a chapter guys! Hailey and Justin have broken up for the second time. 

I hope you guys enjoyed I will be writing more soon :)