Chapter 17

Tomorrow was the Victoria Secret show and the bad thing is that I found out Selena is going to perform. I didn't really like her since I don't trust her with Justin and what they had in the past. But I'm not over protective. I was doing my hair, I put it in a messy bun and walked to my unpacked suitcase sitting on my bed from last night when we got here to our rented house. It was so cool but not as cool as mine ;) I just got off my period! Thank god! I didn't want to deal with that crap anytime soon.

I dressed in something cute since we were planning to go to the beach today and to swim with Hailey, Kendall and Gigi. I put my hair back down and I wore my black bikini that would look good with my tan, over that I wore a light blue blouse from polo with some short black and white stripped shorts that came with a brown belt. I also put on my flip flops, sunglasses, and my panama hat. I got my black bag and put my towel in there and my belongings.

"GUYS! ARE YOU READY YET?" I yelled at the bottom of the stairs. "Yea! one sec!" They yelled back. "HURRY UP we have a rehearsal at 5:00pm!" I yelled back. Then I saw there started to come down.

"Calm down Hails." Gigi said. I gave her a stare. "I'm just stressed because I'm not with Justin and the show is starting tomorrow, so I have a lot on my mind." I said taking a deep breath trying to calm down. "Hailey stop! Your over reacting!" Kendall said right in my face. I starred at her for a while and walked out the door to get in my car. I had tears in my eyes that were ready to spill right a once but I held them in because I didn't want the girls to see i'm crying. I'm not weak. I will never be weak like I used to....when I was with my ex boyfriend Jack Gilinsky. He was a douche. My second fling was Nick Jonas, he was totally different he was nice, funny and really sweet and I kinda regret having IT with him while me and Justin were kinda broken up.

I was daydreaming. Then I got interrupted by my car doors opening as Hailey, Gigi and Kendall we climbing in. "Ready?" Gigi asked. "YUP LETS GOOOO GIRLSSSS."  I yelled as they all recorded me on snapchat. 

Then Kendall's and my song came on it was "Men by Tink" it was awesome. We started screaming lyrics as Hailey took videos of us and sent them to Justin and her story. What a surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THESE LAST FEW CHAPTERS WERE SHORT BUT I WILL WRITE MORE MORE MORE I PROMISE, BUT NOT NOW, MAYBE LIKE IN A WEEK OR SO.