How

After Max and I keep talking, I figure out more about Jack that I would ever imagine. About how he used to be a con-man and he conned one of the Doc's companions Rose or whatever he name is. Eh, anyways. I look around the room that we arrived to awhile ago and see that the beds are well made. I walk into the bathroom and it too is very decent. Max sits on the couch and looks up at the ceiling.

I pull out my communication device and then tell the Doc our coordinates. He sent back a message that made me stand completely up. Max looked over asking what the matter was. I grabbed my satchel and opened the door. We both got startled to see two daleks down the hallway. Since our room is at the end of the hall we went back into the room startled.

"What the bloody hell are they doing here?!" she said worried. I ran over to the window and broke the glass with my elbow as it shattered everywhere. I groaned in pain as some of the glass entered my elbow. I pulled Max infront of me and told her to run down the outside staircase as the daleks blast the wall down screaming their usual phrases. I had her run first infront as I made sure the daleks didnt get Max.

"Jump!" I yelled at her as we were only at the second story instead of the fourth. She lept and landed safely. The daleks were right behind me still yelling. I was at the third story staricase and jumped off anyways. It was the most amount of pain I have ever experienced in my entire lifetime. I could barely walk.

"Vera!" she yelled off to me as she ran closer to me. I tried standing up and was a little dizzy. She threw my arm over her shoulder and carried me off.

"Vera!!" Jack yelled as he rounded the corner with the Doc behind him. "Jack watch out!" the Doc yelled at him. I gained full balance and watched as the Dalek shot Jack in the chest. I screamed as he fell to the ground in a death like state. I thought he was dead for sure. The Doc picked him up and carried him to the Tardis which was near us. He opened the doors by the kick of his foot. Max still held me as I started crying. 

She looked confused as to why I was crying, I suppose anyways. Maybe she wasn't so crazy about him as I was. She threw me over her shoulder with surprising strength and followed the Doc to the Tardis. I cringed in fear of the Daleks that were screaming behind us. I was sat on one of the couches as Max shook my shoulders about. "Vera get ahold of yourself! He isn't dead!"  she said into my face. My face flushed from tears, I looked up at her. 

"Yes he is! The man I love is dead!" I said with pain from my chest. I had no other words.

My jaw about dropped a thousand feet as I saw Jack stand up looking fine. "You've gotta be kidding me right now." I said in the most monotone voice. Max laughed as Jack went up to me and looked down at me, with a slight smirk. You better wipe that smirk off you ungrateful little-

"So, I'm the man you love?" he said full of pride. I scoffed and jumped up hugging him tightly from my small height. He laughed and hugged me tighter. Doc walked up and put his hands on his hips "So, Vera, I don't get any love?" he said with slight fake jealousy. I released myself from Jack's hug, which might i add I didn't want to leave, and went into Doc's as he smiled widely. "That's my girl!" he said happily as he pulled me into a tight embrace from his very tall height which was slightly greater than Jack's. I loved both of them, I'm not sure why I yelled that.

"We should move on from the cuddling and figure out why the Daleks are here anyways," Jack started towards the console, "before time gets out of hand. Again."

We all laughed as our faces went to a serious tone. "You're right Jack" Doc said. They both conversed a bit as they started scanning for different places that aren't Dalek infested. I pulled out my own scanner as Max looked over my shoulder, or atleast over me. I gasped and ran to the console about knocking everyone down to the ground. I flipped the correct switches before telling them to hold on tight. I flipped the final switch as we went straight into the air. 

Doc stood up and held onto me as he helped me pull different switches. I think he knew what I was doing, leaving the other two clueless. I would explain to them in a minute once everything is stable. "The Daleks were gaining up on the Tardis, they knew we were in here. The Chameleon Circuit isn't working anymore, It's becoming more visible to the naked eye." he said as we literally got stable just as I was about to tell. Really dude, took my thunder. 

"Well, how do we fix it?" Max said, standing up. Jack went to the console and balanced himself next to me. I sighed blowing the stray strands of hair from my sweaty face. Jack smiled as he looked down at me, and moved the strands. I looked up at him sort of blushing like a school girl. While Doc was talking with Max about the history of the Chameleon Circuit not functioning in the past and everything it has changed into, I turned to face Jack as he held me close. I winced a smile at him as he used his sleeve to wipe my sweat away. Oh wow body, isnt that romantic.

He gently wiped the sweat from my lips as he looked down at them, before looking into my eyes. Oh god was he going to do what I think. He slowly leaned in closer to me and- 

"Jack stoppit!" Doc yelled as he smacked his shoulder. 

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RIGHT. UGH, WHATEVER.

"Anyways, as I was saying, the Tardis right now is doing just fine. I'm still not sure why its acting  up like this. But if my calculations over the years were correct, it can be fixed by a source. A, human, source. The power from a human." he said.

I wasn't quite sure what that meant, but I didn't think too much of it. I looked up at Jack as he kissed my cheek softly and walked off.

Ahhh, there goes my heart..