Whatever..

We have been running for a while. I wonder whats going on. Am i even needed now that Jack's friend is here? I look at them behind us to see them smiling. Im just your typical jealous girl. I turn back around as we stop abruptly. As everyone catches their breath, the Doctor walks over to a warehouse door and then studies it. He oulls his sonic out and scans it. He turns back to us and shrugs saying 'I had a signal to this location. Must of been a mistake..'

We all groan. 'Does that mean we have to run all the way back?' Max asked. The Doctor shook his head no saying 'Now why in the universe would i make you do that. Lets just take a nice stroll back love.'

Jack walks infront of the Doctor and I with Max. They laugh and joke around with one another keeping a pretty decent conversation back to back. The Doctor catches me looking and smirks 'So, what do you think of those two?'

He looks down at me with his hands in his pockets and walks with the 'i own everything' walk.

I shrug looking back at him 'Theyre old friends. I would do the same if I had an old friend. Wouldnt you Doctor?'

He looks down and hesitates before responding. 'Uh..most of my friends never come back. I travelled with them, took them all around the universe. All I did was put them in danger. Just like i do you guys.'

Wow. Doctor. That hit a little too close to home..