Time Passes

Ive known him for a while now. Probably two years since i met him. I dont reslly find him THAT attractive but hey Im always here if you want to make out with my face or something yaknow. Experimental of course. Or is it.

Anyways, Jack is amazing. We went everywhere and met all kinds of people. And yet, i know nothing about the man. Except the fact that he loves to run with that Doctor fellow. The Doctor is quite interesting to me. He doesnt make any sense. Hes a timelord? An 'alien' as everyone calls him. I dont see him an alien. I see him as an intellectual being who just decides to save us. Ive even travelled with the Doctor and Jack before. But no other trips with them could compare to last months trip. The Doctor must have lost many people in the past...he seems hurt.

-

"Honey! I have someone I want you to meet!" I hear Jack calling for me from inside the Tardis. I turn back to the sound of him and am a bit confused by this.

"Who is this?" i question staring at her. She keeps smiling at me and all I can do is furrow my brows.

"This is my good friend Maxine! She is an amazing person!" he says looking at me then back at her with a huge smile. I scan her up and down. Shes slightly taller than I am. Darn it. But other than that, she seems wonderful. I put my hand out as she does the same.

"Its so nice to meet you!" she says looking down at me. I feel slightly intimidated by her height.. or is it my height that makes me intimidated? Psh, I dont know.

"The feeling is mutual" I say after slight hesitation. While Jack talks to her and the Doctor about our past travels I decide to remain silent. I scan her. Very beautiful eyes. Hazel. She dresses very casual by the looks of it. Her hair IS GORGEOUS. I am jealous about that. I wish my hair was styled like that.
I begin to mess with my hair a bit as I look at hers. Anyways, I turn around and walk off to go back to my room to watch Youtube.

"Where are you going love?" the Doctor asks as he approaches me and puts a hand on my shoulder. I turn back to him and look up at him. WHY AM I SO SHORT.

"Just going to watch youtube. Im bored."

"Well we are about to go for a run once I-" he begins but is cut off by the loud siren type call. He turns back and grabs my hand and begins running to the console. He flips some switches and reties his converse before running to the door and grabbing his coat. Jack quickly jumps up and grabs Max's hand and running as he too fixes his coat. The Doctor turns back to me from where he left me at the console.

"Lets go!" he exclaims as he takes off clasping my hand tightly.

Jack takes of holding Maxine in his grasp. They run behind the Doctor and I.

One thing is for certain tho. The Doctor runs a LOT faster than Jack! I really need to go to the gym.