'Study' buddy

September 18th

   Saggi sat in her advance algebra class after lunch on Friday afternoon, Capricorn and Aquarius beside her.Close to the end of class Ms Moore began handing out their test results, Sagittarius began to feel a slight panic in the pit of her stomach, she knew she did bad, but how bad can it be. Ms Moore passed and placed the paper tuned down of Sagittarius' desk. Slowly, very slowly, Saggi turned over her paper.

    "F" she whispered. She peered over to Capricorn. Her eyes narrow in anger as she sees the big bright A written on his paper, she scowled at him, his stupid cute dimple and his perfect shade of chocolate brown eyes and his stupid smile, that's so cute. She groaned in frustration and placed her head on the desk, she can't be thinking how cute he his, and he has a girlfriend. 'Why in the name of Orion do I think he's cute' she asked herself.

    Relief flooded over her when the bell finally rung. She quickly shoved her books into her bag. "Ms. Sagittarius and Mr. Capricorn, can you both stay back for a bit please" Ms. Moore called. Sagittarius mentally cursed the stars.

       They both stood in front of the desk awkwardly waiting for Ms. Moore to say something. "Ah yes" Ms Moore smiled at both of them "Ms Sagittarius, I'll get straight to the point, you're off to a bad start in this class and I'm suggesting a tutor" she added while flipping through a file of paper "The test you failed counted as 25% of your grade in this class, I'll give you one chance to make it up" she looked up and Sagittarius and smiled.

     "And Mr. Capricorn, you're the best in the class and I've got your application for the Academic support center, you'll be Ms. Sagittarius' tutor until I see improves" She handed Capricorn a packet of paper and told them to leave.

    ~Time skip brought to you by Orion~

     Sagittarius and Capricorn sat on a table beside the pool, it was one of the quiet places that Capricorn uses when he needs to focus and for  tutoring Sagittarius he'll need to really stay focus. "Sure, you don't want me to stay back" Virgo pouted at her boyfriend, they had planned on going to the movies with Cancer, Aquarius, Scorpio and Taurus while Pisces and Leo go Bowling with Aries and Gemini. Libra still had to get her dress so she was off to the mall with Olivia and Merrick. "No, it's fine" Capricorn frowned "I'll make it up to you tomorrow, just me and you, alright" Virgo smiled and Capricorn gave her a quick kiss before she left. Sagittarius made a gagging noise and Capricorn glared at her.

    "When did that happen?" Saggi asked a hint of jealousy in her voice "Last week" Capricorn shrugged. The two started to work on Sagittarius problem areas, which was basically everything they've learnt so far. After an hour, Sagittarius started to groan and whine "you should have paid attention in class then" Capricorn snapped. Sagittarius groaned again. By this point, Capricorn was so annoyed he wanted to throw  his textbook. He ran his hand over his face a slouched down more into the chair.

    A smirk crept on Saggi's lips when she noticed Capricorn wasn't paying any attention to her. In one swift movement, she was out of her chair and stripping down to the bathing suit she had put on earlier. Capricorn head snapped up when a loud splash came from the pool. He quickly got up nd walked over to the pool. He scanned the pool but there was nothing in sight. He shook his head in disbelief, he was positive that he heard something. As he was about to walk off, something held on to both of his ankles and then he was in the pool. Sagittarius emerged from under water, her loud laughing echoing throughout the empty backyard.

    "I'm going to kill you" Capricorn yelled furiously while taking off his glasses and wiping them on his wet t-shirt, his rage caused Sagittarius to laugh even louder "you'll have to catch me first" she said in a sing-song voice, she swam  in circles around Capricorn who was having a lot of trouble to get to her in wet clothes. Sagittarius stood by the wall of the pool and started to hum a song, forgetting completely that she should have been trying to get out of Capricorn's reach.

    Sagittarius's heart rate accelerated when she felt a pair hands wrapping around her waist and pinning her down  to the wall, she looked up to Capricorn's chocolate brown, a smirk plastered on lips. They stood like that for a few moments, both of breathing heavily, Sagittarius wanted to say something, anything really but she opened her mouth, her breath hitched and she fell silent again. Capricorn wanted to her go, but  there was something that kept his hand frozen to her waist and his eyes locked onto hers, perhaps it was the way her dark brown eyes shined under the lights or the way her way her hair fell perfectly shoulder even when it's wet but he just realized how beautiful Sagittarius is.

    Capricorn leaned forward, his forehead pressing against Saggi's. In the heat of the moment, Sagittarius stood on the tip of her toes and kissed Capricorn. The kiss was subtle and quick, Capricorn pulled away and Sagittarius averted her eyes from his "I'm um sorry" she mumbled. Capricorn moved one of his hands from her waist, he gently turned her face so that she was looking at him and then pulled her closer with the hand that was still around her waist, he leaned down and kissed her. The kiss was more passionate than the first. Both Capricorn and Sagittarius felt a rush of fireworks and butterflies filling inside of them.