High School or Hell ?

Picture on top is of the fire signs

      The light highlighted the Gemini's dark brown hair making it look almost golden. The summer sun felt warm against her tan skin. This warm feeling caused a smile to grown of the air signs face. Gem unlike the other signs was excited to go to high school, she has seen tons of movies and she honestly wanted to be apart of that experience. She quickly got dressed and headed down to the kitchen to meet with the others.

   Aquarius sat in the kitchen with Virgo eating cereal.
"Good morning" Gem cheered, Aqua grunted in response and rolled his eyes. Virgo noticed the change in mood and excused herself to go fishing getting dressed.
"What's your problem Aqua?" Gem asked when the kitchen was empty. "You know exactly what my problem is" Aquarius responded chowing down a spoon full of Frosted Flakes.
"Really 2 years and you're still no over that one incident?" Gemini asked annoyed by the male air signs behavior.
"Not because I'm playing nice, mean I'm over it Gem"Aquarius slammed the empty bowl into the sink and stormed out of the kitchen.

~~Time skip to:School~~

Libra's POV

The hallways of Astro high was packed with students and teachers trying to make their way to their destinations. I made my way to my first class with Aries and Cancer which was Social Studies. We sat close together since well we didn't know anyone else.

The teacher, Mr Jackson came in a began to do roll call, Aries name was called first and some of the kids in the class began to laugh, sure we didn't have names like Brittney and Brad but like seriously people can be so rude.

"Cancer?" The teacher called and everyone busted out laughing. Cancers faced turned bright red and water filled her blue eyes.

"As in the disease?" Some girl in the back of the class asked and the laughter erupted again. Idots I swear.

Aries turned his head in the direction of the girl and said "and you're Christen as in the slut". His eyes were filled with anger. The teacher finally settled the class down a glared at Aries "2 hours after school, detention".

Huh lovely freaking start.

~~~~

Saggi's POV

I met up with Pisces, Taurus and Leo, for our second class which was Math. I hated math, we didn't have to do it back on the Zodiac planet but I did have to go through the earthlings text book.

Leo and Taurus sat down in the back of the class and I sat with Pisces in the center. The class was quite as the teacher started to introduce herself and what is she'll be teaching, then she told us that we were allowed to basically do whatever we want since it was the first day and she hadn't prepared to teach us.

Me and Pisces started to talk about random things when we heard a few people talking about us. "I hear like 20 of them live in one house" one of them said "like where did they even come from" another one added. I looked over my shoulder at Leo and Taurus who didn't have anyone talking about them, well talking about them in a bad way, girls were literally drooling over the two boys.

I rolled my eyes, so we get nasty things said about us and they're getting eye raped by hormonal teenage girls ?, double standards. Well I hope everyone else is having a better day than us.

~~Time skip to lunch~~ (still Sagittarius POV )

Thankfully it's finally lunch, me and all the other girls sat together on one table while the boys sat on one next to us. I look around at the girls and they all seem down, I guess we're all in the same boat. High school sorta suck.

I wonder if the boys had any trouble, I was about to turn and ask them how things were with them today but loud laughter erupted from their table, well I'll take it that they're having a good day.

"Guys, has anyone seen my bag?" Virgo asked searching around the table for her school bag, we all responded with nos and began to help her look.

"Oh look it's over there" Gemini pointed out the black school bag, two table down from where we sat, Cancer who was at the end of the table got up and collected the bag and gave it to Virgo.

"I found something really interesting that I wanted to show y-- ewwwwww"she dropped the bag down and almost puked.

"Awe what happened to little Virgin" That bitch Christen said with a wicked smirk, boy what wouldn't I give to slam her face in this shitty meat loaf.

"Just freaking stop" I said through gritted teeth, Libra putted her hand on my shoulders. "look, it speaks" her little clique began to laugh.

"Welcome to Astro high ladies, we're gonna make sure you girls have a fun year" With that the 3 girls stormed off.

"Well this isn't high school musical" Gemini shrugged and I glared at her. "What it's true, no singing or no Troy Bolton"

"It's like Mean Girls" Cancer said. "We're Cady and everyone here is a plastic, except for Barbra" Pisces added with a laughing, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

High School might be shit but I guess we have each other to lean on to get through it.

***********************************************************************************************

Short Chapter because I wanted to get the signs first day of school out of the way, It kinda suck but I'm working on making the chapters more interesting. Thanks to everyone that is reading, voting and commenting, it really means alot.