Struggles of being a Teen

September 3rd

"I'm getting tired of this shit"Taurus groaned throwing his bag on the table where Capricorn and Virgo where sitting.Taurus laid his head down on the cold wood. His eyes where red from the lack of sleep, his blonde hair tousled. "What's wrong?" Virgo asked curiously. "Spent all night writing a 6 page essay that was due today" "Ohhh" "No oh, the teacher didn't even bothered to collect it and the due date is extended" Taurus vented. The two earth signs held back their laughter because an angry bull is freaking scary.

"Sorry, pardon me, sorry"Gemini said repeatedly as she dodge the students that filled the hallway. "Whoa Gem, you look like you just ran a marathon" Libra exclaimed. Gemini was panting "I don't know how I'll make it for the rest of the year" she said between breaths. Astro High was very different from school on the Zodiac planet. On the Zodiac planet the school was pretty much the same size as a regular earth high school, expect that from the first grade till the last year where all in one only separated by sections. You saw the same people for 12 years of your life. You probably end up working with most of them since their where in a limited amount. 

     Sagittarius sat in her advance algebra class with Capricorn and Aquarius.She began to doze off, since she barely got any sleep the night before, just like Taurus she forgot to do her essay. "Ms Sagittarius care to share your answer with the class" Ms Moore's sharp German accent snapped Saggy out of her nap. "Well it's um, um" "Today Miss Sagittarius". Sagittarius eyes wondered around her desk "it's um 35.788 square?" she read from the small piece of paper that would placed on her desk. "That's correct" a smile grew on Sag's,she tuned mouthed a  thank you   to Capricorn for placing the paper on her desk.
    Capricorn smiled and looked at Saggy "Mr Capricorn I suggest you start paying attention in class like your friend" Mrs Moore called. The rest of the class burst out laughing. Capricorn groaned and lightly banged his head on the desk. 

  Cancer stumbled around with a high pile of texts book in her hand. "Whatcha got there Cance" Taurus asked catching with his friend. "Texts books" Cancer groaned. Taurus lifted  3 of the 5 books Cancer was carrying. "Thanks"she mumbled."Are you taking these to your locker?" he asked. "Nope, this is for this weekend's homework and projects"she responded rolling her eyes.

       "What's that Cancer asked motioning to the odd shaped bag that hung from Taurus' shoulder."Oh it's a guitar, Mr LeVoci allowed me to take it home and practice".

   "Homework is stupid" Leo huffed sitting down with the other signs, where they all had tons of books and papers doing homework. "I know right, they expect us to go to school for more than 7 hours, do extra curricular activities  and do homework" Scorpio added. Scorpio and Leo didn't see eye to eye on much but hating homework was one of those rare things they did agree on.

      "I'll be back guys"Sagittrius excused herself.She quckily made her way to the bathroom. Then a huge scream was heard. "I'll go see what's wrong" Pisces said and ran up the steps to where the scream came from. "Saggy, Saggy open up"Pisces said tapping on the door. "Can you please get Olivia"Sagittarius sobbed. 

       "Sagittarius, what's wrong?" Olivia called. "I' I, I think I'm dying" Sag said sadly. "Oh no honey, you aren't dying" Olivia said holding in her laughter."I'll get you clean clothes, get in the shower" "ok". "Pisces get the other girls, I have to um explain certain things".

       "So we basically get punished for not getting knocked up?" Libra asked, Olivia nodded her head. "and we have to deal with this, and school and have a social life?" "Yeah"Olivia answered Gemini's question. "Being a teenager is not fun". "Oh god I'm fat" Sagittarius groaned while eating a Milky Way. The girls let out a loud laugh that could be heard through out the silent house. 

    "What's with them"Aquarius asked sitting next to Taurus, who was eating a spoonful of Nutella. Taurus just shrugged, "who knows man".

 Super short chapter that kinda sucks but it's just a filler.Thanks for the support, don't forget to leave a comment and vote.... <3