The sun and the sea

~~~~~~~~~~Picture above is of the earth signs~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fist day ended with 8 of the signs sitting around the living room watching every single teen movie they could get their hands on and eating pizza.
The other 4, Capricorn, Leo, Aquarius and Scorpio were learning to drive, well Leo, Scorpio and Cap already knew how to drive, since they studied human intelligence back on the Zodiac planet. But Aqua went along for the ride.

When the four boys came back, they rushed to the room and sat among the six girls, since Taurus and Aries went to the game room. Aquarius sat between Gemini and Virgo, Scorpio and Leo sat of both sides of Pisces, and Capricorn sat on the floor in front of Cancer and Sagittarius.

Gemini and Pisces were in deep conversation about a movie they had just watched and paid no attention to the boys.Leo smiled to himself when he got an idea to get Pisces full attention on him and away from Gem.

"Hey Pi?" Leo said tapping her on the shoulder. "Yeah Le?"Pisces was cut off by Leo's lips on hers, her eyes went wide with shock.

~Gemini's POV~

Everyone is laughing their heads off, after Pisces and I did an impersonation of one of the actress from the movie we had just watched.

Pisces and I were in mid conversation when Leo got her attention And kissed her, whoa Leo just kissed her. I screamed internally at what just happened. Pisces looked shocked, I mean who wouldn't be shocked. I looked at Leo, he seemed pretty pleased with himself. But if looks could kill Leo would be dead from all the death glares Scorpio was giving him.

Everyone in the room went silent, it was an awkward silence. I looked at Virgo and she was looking at me with one of those 'we need to make this less awkward' stares.

"Hey Aquarius" I said trying to sound as cheery as possible.

"Yeah?" he responded, with a mouth full of pizza.

"If your name is Aqua, why are you an air?" A little spin on Mean girls. Aqua looked so confused I struggled to keep myself from laughing. Cancer, Libra and Sagittarius were having a hard time to keep in their laughter as well.

"Oh my god Gem you can't ask people why they aren't water signs," Virgo said sternly before burst out in laughter. All the girls were a laughing mess when Aries and Taurus came in the room.

The other boys looked at Aries and Taurus as if they knew the answers to solve the mystery of teenage girl minds. They both shrugged.

"Quoting movies again?" Aries asked Saggi. She nodded her head.

~~~Time skip to the next day~~~

Saggi groaned as the bright light seeped through her thin blinds.

"Saggggiiii we're going to the beach!"Gemini squealed coming into Sags room. Sagittarius took a mental note to lock the door next time. Sagittarius pulled the covers over her face in response.

"Wake uppp!" Cancer and Virgo both sung pulling the covers off of Sagittarius and onto the floor.

It took 30 minutes and the five other girls to get Saggi out of bed and dressed.

~~Time skip to the beach~~

The signs packed everything they were told they might need to take to the beach in the three cars and they were on their way. Car one had the water signs and Aries, along with the food. Car 2 consisted of the earth signs and Saggi, along with towels, sunscreen and extra clothing. And car 3 had Leo and the very scared air signs, Leo was probably the most reckless driver ever and unfortunately for the airs, Saggi and Aries knew about this and bailed. Luckily for everyone Leo's car only had a few balls in it, in case they wanted to play soccer or volleyball.

   "Whoa this is beautiful!" Libra exclaimed as their car pulled up to the beach.

"I know" Gem said, stunned after seeing the clear blue water and clean white sand. The air signs had never been able to see the water that surrounded their kingdoms, tall stone walls were built around  the fire, air and earth kingdoms after the war to prevent outsiders from attacking. The water kingdom was the only one which didn't have a wall around it for obvious reasons, they needed the water.

    The others were already setting up the umbrellas and towels, Taurus was already stuffing his face with food, that dude really likes food but who wouldn't earth food was way better than the food that the zodiacs have.

    Pisces, Cancer and Sagittarius were already in the water, while Aries and Scorpio were having a race down the beach, while Capricorn and Virgo set up everything.

   The day slowly went by with tons of laughter and friendly competition. All the signs sat on their dry towels and ate chips and goofed around.

  "How about a race?"Taurus suggested after a while of just laying around in the sun.

  "Why, wanna get your ass kicked again?" Aries laughed with Scorpio, referring to Taurus lost to the duo early on in the day.

  "Race sounds like a good idea but with let's make it a little more about strength and speed rather than just speed," Capricorn said joining the conversation, all the signs are now gathered in a small circle.

  "Whatcha mean?" Pisces asked.

"Well like we all know that Scorp and Aries are the fastest," Everyone nodded and Aries and Scorpio smiled proudly, "but what if we add something to that, like it's 12 of us, six boys and six girls, so each boy has to carry a girl and the first to the finish line wins and the last  couple there drives home with Leo," Capricorn said and everyone quickly agreed, except for Leo who argued about his amazing driving skills.

   To make the game more fair, none of the boys were able to pick their partner, the girls wrote their names on a piece of paper which luckily Virgo kept in her bag. The teams were as followed: Capricorn and Sagittarius, Virgo and Taurus, Leo and Libra, Gemini and Aquarius, Aries and Cancer, and lastly Scorpio and Pisces.

"Switch with me please!"Leo practically begged Scorpio. But Scorp was too pleased with his partner to switch that now.

  "Sorry buddy, rules are rules," The water sign walked away with a smirk on his face.

  All the girls were getting on the boys back, Scorpio felt his heart rate pick up when Pisces' fingers brushed across his shoulders.

   "Don't drop me," Pisces whispered in his ear and a small smile formed on his face.

      "I'll try not," he said as calmly as possible. Capricorn yelled go and the boys bolted towards the rocks that marked the finish line, Taurus and Virgo were in the lead followed by Aquarius and Gemini. Leo and Libra was in last place because, Leo ran veryyyyyyy slow so that  Libra could get a picture of them for Instagram, Leo didn't see the point in taking the picture since she only had 13 followers but he liked pictures so, why not, its not like he would gain anything from the race.

   Aries and Cancer came in first place since Taurus fell and Aquarius stopped to help them up. Scorpio and Capricorn finished the race and then came back to help their friends.

    "I can't believe you fell!" Virgo groaned at Taurus. Taurus' face was red from all the teasing he got from everyone.

  "I can't believe you stopped to help," Gemini rolled her eyes at Aqua.

        Pisces layed her head on Cancer's shoulder and took in everything this moment had to offer, the sun was setting and the blue ocean was highlighted in golden sun rays, the laughter and bickering of her friends made her feel normal for once. And she loved every bit of it.