~First day on earth~

Pisces rolled around on the soft comforter, she opened her eyes as she felt the strange  but soft materiel she was laying on. A small smile formed on her lips, she was finally here.

  She got up off the bed and walked around the small bedroom. The walls are painted in a soft cotton candy pink. Pisces liked the color. She came to a halt, when she noticed a figure standing in the room.  She walked closer to the girl and the girl did the same. She noticed the the figure looked a lot like her. She had the same hazel brown eyes, and long brown hair. 

   "Who are you?" Pisces questioned the figure. But much to her shock the girl silently mimicked whatever she said and did not answer.

   "She's you" a male voice chuckled.Pisces turned and looked, to see the man standing by the door. "That's a mirror and it shows your reflection see" The man was now standing behind her and waved towards the 'mirror'. She looked at saw that what the man was saying was indeed true.

  "What's your name?" she asked the stranger, getting tired of referring to him in her head as 'the man'.

  "I'm Merrick" he pulled her in for a hug. Pisces felt oddly comfortable with this earthly interaction. It was something that never happened in the water kingdom.

  Merrick looked at Pisces with admiration. "You should get dress and come down stairs and meet the others"

~

    Pisces quickly changed her clothes and went into a another room, the sign on the door said bathroom. This room was similar to the one on her home planet so it was easier to understand.

   She made her way down the stairs. the stairs led into the living room.   Pisces was the first one there. She sat in one of the chairs and looked around the large room. The rooms was filled with huge paintings, this fascinated her. There was one picture that caught her eye. It was a painting of man, woman and two children, a boy and a baby girl. The painting looked similar to one that hangs in her parents room in the water kingdom.

   "Princess" a female voice called, Pisces turned to see Cancer, the other female water sign. Cancer was one of the most beautiful girl Pisces has ever seen. She had bright blue eyes and little chubby cheeks when she smiled, which she always is.

"Don't call me that" Pisces stated sternly, before she cracked a smile. Cancer knew that they would be great friends.

  "Hey" a male greeted "I'm Capricorn, earth sign" He was muscular and about 5'11. His hair was dark brown and he had chocolate brown eyes.

   He sat down and was going to say something but was interrupted by a blonde hair girl walking in. Her skin was paler and she had gold greenish colored eyes.

  "I'm Virgo, earth sign and that is Taurus" she pointed behind and a blonde haired boy came stumbling into the room. Virgo bit down on her pink lips to keep herself from laughing.

   "Heyyy everyone" a tan skinned girl squealed "I'm Gemini, you can call me Gem. I'm so excited to meet you all" Gemini was  taller and very beautiful.

   "Gem, don't scary them away with a the talking, I'm sorry she's a bit of a talker, I'm a Aquarius" a tall boy wearing glasses, the green of his eyes still showed brightly, his was a styled in a lightly fluffed up way, that complimented him really well.

   "And the much cooler air sign is here" a slim girl with long dark hair and hazel colored eyes said, a huge grin on her face. "I'm Libra" For a while the eight signs introduced themselves.

    Pisces was stopped mid sentence when a black haired boy walked into the room. Scorpio. Pisces saw Scorpio around the castle a thousand times, but every time was like the first.

   Cancer gently nudged Pisces and brought her back into the conversation. Scorpio introduced himself and went off to sit by himself on a couch that was far off from the others.

  A loud bang came from upstairs and then a boy and girl came racing down the steps.  The girl had one of those cute giggles, that made you want to laugh. These were the fire signs. Capricorn rolled his eyes and Virgo glared at him.

    After a few minutes of watching the two fire signs run around, Libra interrupted them. "Guys relax" she yelled at the top of her voice and both of the came to a halt.

    They looked at each other and burst out laughing. After their fits of laughter died down, they introduced themselves as Aries and Sagittarius,cousins from the fire kingdom, picked personally by prince Leo.

Speaking of which only the fire prince was missing.

"Where's Leo" Pisces asked. Leo and Pisces has been friends for as long as she can remember. But they grew apart when their teenage years rolled around. She hoped that spending time with him on earth would bring them closer together since, ugh she didn't even want to bring the thought of marrying him up.

"Right here" the fire prince said, sliding down the rails of the step.

All of the 12 zodiacs sat around in the living room and talked and got to know each other. With in 10 minutes into their conversation they established that Gemini loved to talk and talk and talk, but she entertained them.

"Everyone to the kitchen please" Merrick called to the zodiacs, they all raced to the kitchen to find the counters covered in boxes and cups.

"Um everyone grab a cup" he instructed and each of the zodiacs did and he said.

"What is this?" Capricorn questioned, smiling the liquid in the cup.

"That is coffee, if you're gonna be on earth for a year, you might as well learn about the things human like"

"And we humans love coffee" a blonde woman said coming from a door which leads to the garage"and donuts" she added putting down the box of donuts in front of the signs.

"This is my wife Olivia, the two of us will be your care takers for the next years" Merrick stated with a smile on his face. "We have somethings to give you guys" he added opening a drawer and pulling out 12 cell phones and handed one to each sign. "these are cell phones, it will make communication easier and make you guys look more every day teenish, anyone knows who to work one ?"

Virgo's hand immediately went up. Merrick told her to demonstrate how to use it, to the other teens.

"Gemini go into the other room" Virgo instructed, after telling Gemini what to do when she calls. The ten other signs gather around Virgo as she face timed Gem.

"Guys, there mini yous in the phone"Gemini stated overly excited. After the going over how to use the t.v., computer and every other thing the signs will probably have to use, a bombshell was dropped.

"SCHOOL" all 12 yelled in unison. Merrick just told the signs about them going to school, when in opens in two days. None of them were very happy about that.

No one was happy about that. The zodiacs were just upset by the fact that they needed to go to school, while Merrick and Olivia feared that the signs weren't ready to be throw into high school especially into a senior class.

~~~

High School can be a cruel place, read on to see if the Zodiacs can fit in to the system, and the drama that follows...