Bonnie had to admit she was a little scared hopping on his bike she's never been on one before and never planned on it. Stefan assured her that she'll be safe as long as she hangs on.

"Plus it gives you a chance to feel me up a little" the vampire added wiggling his eyebrows.

Bonnie just shook her head but decided to give it a shot. She would be safe as long as Stefan was there with her.

"Hop on, the back of my bike

Let the good the wind blow through your hair

With a a** like that, and a smile so bright

Oh you're killing me, you know it ain't fair"

It was pretty exhilarating to Bonnie riding a motorcycle. Even though she wasn't the one actually driving she still felt her adrenaline pumping. Once Bonnie got comfortable she loosened her tight grip- only a smidge and rested her head on Stefan's back with a little smile planted on her face. Stefan was glad that she was getting used to riding on his bike. Truth was he hated driving cars, motorcycles were just easier to him. He felt more loose and free.

"You're beautiful, and your mind is f-cking beautiful

And I can't pretend that that doesn't mean a thing to me, to me, yeah"

When they arrived at the first stop Stefan made Bonnie try on all the clothes that she wanted. Hey if he was going to go shopping he wanted a little show- just to make shopping less boring. Bonnie knew what he was up to she hated trying on clothes it just took too long what's wrong with picking up clothes putting them against yourself and looking in the mirror to see how it looks? It never failed her yet. But like always to keep her man happy she agreed but not without a fight.

"I like when you run red lights, don't stop till you thrill me, oh how you thrill me

Always in control, how you do it I don't know

But I don't care, take me anywhere"

After they hit up a few more shops Bonnie suggested that her and Stefan buy matching outfits. It took a little convincing but Stefan eventually agreed.

Bonnie got a teal knitted camisole with white short shorts. Stefan got a matching teal short sleeved button down shirt along with white shorts. Bonnie had never seen Stefan in shorts she couldn't wait to see him in them. This time Bonnie made Stefan try on his clothes along with her to see how they looked together. When Stefan stepped out the changing room Bonnie couldn't resist the urge to laugh she was gaining the attention of the other shoppers in the store.

"I'm sorry babe it's just" laughter "it's just that I've never seen you in shorts" more laughter "you look good in them but it's just funny" Bonnie tried to regain her breath

"Are you done?"

"Yeah I think so" Bonnie fanned herself all this laughter was making her hot even in the outfit that she was wearing

"We look good Stefan now people won't get the wrong idea"

"Laugh at me again and next time I won't be so nice" Stefan said slapping her bottom

"I laugh because I love you"

Stefan kissed her nose and went back to change.

"And I can't pretend that that doesn't mean a thing to me, to me, yeah

You're beautiful, good lord, you're f-cking beautiful

And I can't pretend that that doesn't mean a thing to me, to me, yeah"