Can't Live Without You

It had been three weeks since I broke up with Scott. I felt a lot better. I didn't cry myself to sleep anymore. I didn't feel like I was dieing anymore. I still heartbroken, though. I can't live without Scott McCall.

     I was sitting on the bridge where Scott and I talked that day. My phone started ringing. It was Scott.

     "What?" I asked.

     "We need to talk, Stiles," Scott said.

     "Why?"

     "I need to explain what happened that day. Please?" Scott begged.

     "Fine. I'll be at your house in twenty minutes."

     I hung up the phone and drove to Scott's house.

     "Explain," I said sitting on the edge of Scott's bed. Scott was sitting in the computer chair.

     "He came up to me. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. I didn't kiss back," Scott explained.

     "You couldn't of told me that three weeks ago!?" I yelled getting to my feet.

     I didn't know why, but I just got mad.

     "Stiles, I was trying to give you space!" Scott got to his feet.

     "Scott-"

     I felt lips on mine. Scott was kissing me. I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist, as he wrapped his arms around my neck. We stood there and kissed, until Scott broke away.

     "I love you, Stiles," Scott said, looking into my eyes.

     "I love you too, Scotty," I replied truthfully. "I can't live without you, Scott McCall."

     "I can't live without you, Stiles Stilinski" Scott kissed me again.

     I had Scott back. My best friend. My one true love. My savior.

I know, I know. This chapter is short. But hey, Sciles is back together.

Let me know what you think of the story so far. By that, I mean COMMENT!!! Lol! :)

Thanks for reading! <3