"I'm The Hot Girl?"

The next day, Scott and I were walking down the hallway together. Scott was complaining about not having a date to the dance next Friday.

      "Scott, you'll get a date," I told him.

     "How do you know?" He asked.

    "Because you're like the hot girl that every guy wants," I said.

     "I'm the hot girl?" He questioned.

     "Yes. You are the hottest girl."

     "I'm the hot girl."

     "Yes, you are."

~

     During chemistry, the teacher showed us a video about plants. 'We already learned about plants, why learn about them again?'

     Scott and I spent the whole class time whispering to each other.

     "I'm so bored," I whispered.

     "Me too," Scott whispered back. "After this class, do you want to skip the rest of the day with me?"

     "Absolutely," I whispered in response.

~

     After class, we ran out to my jeep. We drove for a while until coming to the preserve. We got out and walked around.

     "Nice jeep," Scott said after a minute of walking.

     "Thanks. It was a sixteenth birthday gift from my dad. It used to belong to my mom," I said.

     "Why are you always so nervous around me?" Scott asked.

     "I don't know," I replied.

     "Yes, you do. Tell me. Please," Scott said.

     "You make me nervous," I said truthfully.

     "Why?"

     "I've had a crush on you for a long time. Since middle school, actually. You never noticed me, though," I admitted.

     "Really?"

     I nodded. We kept walking. We came to a bridge and sat down on it.

     "Stiles?" Scott said.

     "What?" I asked.

     "I think you're adorable."

     I blushed. "I think you're adorable too."

      Scott put his hand on my cheek, forcing me to look at him.

     I saw him glancing down at my lips. He slowly leaned in. Just as our lips were about to touch, Scott's phone went off.

      "It's my mom. She wants me to go home," Scott said after he hung up the phone.

     "I'll drive you to the school. Your bike is still there," I said.

~

      As I was dropping him off at the school, when he was about to get out, he stopped and looked at me. He crushed his lips against mine.

      I felt like I was in heaven. 'Scott McCall is kissing me!!!'

      He pulled away. He said, "See you tomorrow, Stiles." Then left.

     When I got home, Liam and I skyped Malia. I told them about my day with Scott and our kiss.

     "How did the kiss feel?" Malia asked.

     "Wonderful. I felt like I was in heaven,"I replied.

      "Wasn't that your first kiss?" Liam asked.

      "Yeah, so," I replied, feeling kinda embarrassed.

      "Think about it for a minute, Stiles," Liam said. "Scott kissed you. It was your first kiss. First kisses are the most special kisses."

     Then it dawned on me. "I had my first kiss with Scott McCall!" I shouted.

     That night, I had a dream about Scott.

(My Dream)-

        I was walking through the woods. I seemed to know exactly where I was going. I stopped at a beautiful meadow. Scott was sitting in the middle of it looking at me.

      "Hurry up," Scott whined.

      I walked over to Scott and sat down next to him.

     "Hey, Scotty," I said.

     "Stiles, how do feel about me?" Scott asked.

     "What do you mean?" I asked.

     "Yesterday, you said that you've had a crush on me since middle school. Is it just a crush? Or are you in love with me?"

     "I'm in love with you."

     "Then, wake up. Tell me how you feel. Please, Stiles."

(End of my dream)

     I woke up breathing hard. I was pretty sure that the dream was a message. A message for me to tell Scott how I really feel.

      At school, I walked up to Scott. He was standing at his locker.

      "Hey, Stiles," Scott said.

      "Hey, Scott," I replied. "I need to talk to you. In private."

     We walked to an empty classroom.

     "What's up, Stiles?" Scott asked, sounding concerned.

     "I lied yesterday," I said. "I haven't had a crush on you since middle school. I've been in love with you."

     Scott walked over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders. He leaned up and pressed his lips to mine. I put my hands on his waist and kissed back.

     Scott slowly pulled away. "I love you too, Stiles."

     'Scott loves me back! How amazing is that!? OMG!!! I'm in heaven!' I thought.

     The bell rang. We both reluctantly went our separte ways to class.

     We decided to keep our relationship a secret for a few days. Only a few days.