My Side Of Things

The next day after school, Scott, Liam, Kira, Lydia, Mr. Tate, Derek, and I all went together to vist Malia.

     I hadn't told anyone about my dream. I needed to find out if it was really me attacked her.

     We were all standing around Malia's hospital room. We all just talking and catching up. Then, Nurse McCall and the sheriff walked in.

     "Ms. Tate, we identified your attacker," the sheriff said.

     "Who?" Malia asked.

     "Stiles Stilinski," the sheriff stated.

     "What!?" Derek shouted. "He was with Scott the whole time!"

     We all looked at Scott.

     "Was Stilinski with you while Ms. Tate was attacked?" the sheriff asked Scott.

     "No," Scott replied.

     "Where was he?"

     "I don't know. We danced and talked for a while, then he said he had to do something. He walked away. A few minutes later, Kira told me that Malia was missing."

     "I don't remember that," I said.

     "What do you remember?" The sheriff asked me.

     "I remember dancing with Scott. Kira came up to us and said that Malia was missing. I told Mason and Corey," I pointed to them, "that Malia was missing. Scott and I searched outside. We heard a scream, it came from the woods. Malia was on the ground. She was unconscious."

     "Well, I'm going to have to bring you in for questioning," the sheriff said.

     "I'm going with you," Scott demanded.

     "Why?" Sheriff asked.

     "He's my boyfriend. I'm not leaving him," Scott said.

     Scott, Derek, the sheriff, and I made it to the Sheriff's station. We stood/sat in the Sheriff's office.

     "McCall mentioned that you and him were talking," the sheriff said. "What were  you talking about?"

     I explained. "Some people were staring at us dancing together. Scott yelled at them, they stopped. We had
couple-y talk. Then, I told him about this dream I had about the two of us."

     "What dream?" Sheriff asked.

     "I was walking through the woods. I stopped at a meadow. Scott was sitting there waiting for me. I sat next to him. He asked me if I was in love with him. I said yes. He told me to wake up and tell him."

     The sheriff turned to Scott. "Is that how you remember it?"

     "Yes, sir," Scott replied.

     "Anything else?" Sheriff asked me.

      "I had another dream last. About what happened."

      "Go on."

      "Scott and I were in the meadow again. He asked me why I did it. I told him that I didn't know what he was talking about..."

     After I explained my whole dream last night, the three of them just stared at me.

     "There's something weird about these dreams you're having. I'm going to schedule you an appointment with a certain doctor that deals with these kind of things. You can go home," the sheriff told me.

      Derek drove us back to the loft. Since it was Friday, Scott stayed the night. He pulled my back against his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I had a peaceful sleep, no dreams.

Authors Note: The next chapter will be Stiles' appointment with the doctor. Scott will be with him the whole time.

Comment with what you think Stiles' dreams are about. Why is he having them? What do they mean? Did Stiles really attack Malia? If not, where was he? Why does he remember that night diffrently than Scott?

Three votes and I'll post the next chapter.