Void Part Two

When I woke up, Scott was sitting next to me. The doctor and nurse were gone.

"What happened?" I asked Scott.

"It's out of you, Stiles," Scott replied.

"You're a werewolf?" I asked.

"Yeah," Scott replied nervously. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted to, I really did. I just didn't know how you would respond.'

"What about your friends? What are they?" I asked.

"Lydia's a banshee and Kira's a kitsune."

"Kitsune?"

"Fox spirit. Good fox spirit."

"I don't care what you are. I still love you, Scott," I said truthfully.

"I love you too, Stiles. I always will."

Just then, Doc Hardy and the nurse walked in. I asked where Void was. They said that he was in the other room.

"McCall, are you an alpha?" Doc Hardy asked.

"A true alpha," Scott replied.

"What's a true alpha?" I asked.

"A true alpha is a werewolf who rises to Aplha status solely on the strength and purity of their character, sheer force of will. True Alphas are rare, only appearing once in a 100 years," Scott explained.

"If a werewolf kills an innocent person, they can't be True Alpha. Only a beta of their own making can take that power, by killing them," Doc Hardy explained.

"The betas of a True Alpha our stronger than most," the nurse explained.

I turned to Scott and said, "I think I love you even more."

He smiled.

We got up and followed the doctors. We came to a small room with a large window. Beyond the window was a large room. In the middle of the room was a chair. In the chair sat Void, he was tied down. He looked exactly like me, just more pale. He looked sick and hungover.

"I'm a thousand years old!" He yelled. "You can't kill me!"

Scott walked in the big room. He slowly walked toward Void. Scott grabbed his arm and bit it. Void screamed. Then, he turned to dust. Scott ran out of there.

"Is it over?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's over," Scott replied.

He grabbed me and hugged me tightly.