0.0

A/n: ok so I deleted my other story and now I'm bored so here's a more 'planned out' story lol

......

Louis was a fairly shy kid. He wasn't exactly your normal teenage boy, he liked skirts, crop tops, makeup, and feeling pretty. His dad never liked it because he thought it was 'weird' and 'not normal' so he left him and his mother to live on their own.

Now his mom Johanna is now looking for someone to remarry because she feels like her son needs a 'father figure' even though Louis told her it was fine. She still kept at it though, she went through a fair share of bad ones but there were some good ones but she said 'they didn't meet her standards'. Louis was tired of it, his mom hardly spent time with him anymore, all she had time for was work and finding the perfect man.

It was the weekend and Louis wanted to spent time with her at the mall, so his mother agreed to go and shop for him and make this day all about him. Unfortunately it wasn't about him his mom was once again searching for someone to go on a date with which made Louis frustrated. His mother just gave him her card to but somethings and as soon as he knew it she was gone.

.:

Louis bought a few underwear from Victoria Secret on sale and a few things from the 'PINK!' collection, once he was satisfied e called his mom to let her know where they should meet.

"Mum?"

"Hey sweetie! done shopping"

"Yeah...erm where should I meet you"

"Hold on I'll come to you, I have someone you should meet"

Louis rolled his eyes saying 'I love you' to his mother bidding her a goodbye and waited at the the front of the store.

.:

After a good twenty minutes of waiting he saw his mother in the distance with a guy of course. Louis had to admit he was pretty attractive he looked a little younger than his mother but definitely older than him. He came over and looked straight into Louis' soul, Louis smiled and turned to talk to his mother in private.

"Mum what is this?"

"Look Louis, he's finally the guy I've been looking for"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yes now you will act nice and do as I say"

Louis just obeyed and and listened to his mom

Little did he know that this guy was going to change him

......

A/n: well that was the intro comment what you think my kittens see yah later