dead

There he was, leaning against a tree holding a single red rose in his hand. It was a sunny and beautiful day. He smelt the rose, he didnt see me. I ran to him, I smiled. Just as I was about to jump in his arms I saw a female walking towards him. She had blonde hair, a blue dress on, she was smiling, why? Harry walked over scopped her up and kissed her, she giggled and kissed him back.

I backed away, confused. It felt like my heart just dropped to hell.

I yelled his name

"Harry!" he didnt hear

"Harry!" I yelled again louder

"Harry..." it came out in a whimper.

My knees lost strength and I dropped to the floor, looking right into they're kiss. I got up, it took so much out of me just to walk. I felt a raindrop hit my nose then more and more came on me. The rain drops took over my body as Harry and this girl was taking everything else. It felt my flesh was slowly blowing away, my soul was slowly shrivling up in my body, my heart was breaking, becoming harder and harder to breath from my lungs. I dropped to the floor again. I was gasping for air as I tried to call Harry with my last breath.

"I love you" Harry told the girl smiling

"I love you too" She started kissing him more passionatly.

"Har...harry" I tried to get out.

I felt my throat getting smaller. I couldnt breath, I didnt know what was happening to me I watched Harry and the girl kiss as i slowly disappared, dying inside. i looked at my hand and i saw my viens popping out. My skin was banishing. Blood rushed to my brain.

"Harry...please" was the last thing i said before my eyes shut, my heart stopped, my soul shrivled...I met the darkness...where the monster was waiting for me...

Update yay! comment and vote. tell me what u think!