busted

We reached Harrys' front door. We stopped before we went in and looked at eachother.

"Harry, my brother is going to kill you!" I said with a lump in my throat I was so worried, worried more for Harry than myself.

"Babe, dont worry everything will be okay... I promise" Harry gently kissed my forehead.

But how could Harry be so sure? How could he promise everything will be alright? Is he reasuring me? I know its not true. Everything will be anything but ok.

Anissa opened the door, she was brushing her teeth, I asume to get rid of her "party" breath.

"Hurry up you guys! David will be here in like five minutes" Anissa screamed with the toothpaste overfilling her mouth.

Harry and I ran inside and quickly tried to freshin' up. I brushed my teeth with Harrys' tooth brush, fixed my hair into a messy bun and cleaned up my smeard make-up in under three minutes. I looked decent on the outside but, inside I felt like complete shit.

I was in Anissa's room looking in her mirror checking to see if I need to fix anything else. Anissa walks in,

"Hey Brittany, I know this is a bad time but, I have to tell you this first sense your my bestfriend-" Anissa said as she sat on her bed. I walked over and sat by her.

"Go on" I motioned her to speak, I was a little worried to be honest. Anissa was a good girl her whole life and maybe, just maybe she is getting into a little trouble for once.

"Well, last night I kind of lost my virginity" she said looking towards the floor.

I was shoked! Anissa didn't believe in sex until marrage!

"OH MY GOSH!" I gasped covering my mouth.

"Haha, shutup!" she said jokingly puncking my arm.

"Well, im happy for you, and it happened with someone you truley love and thats all that matters, married or not" I said smiling to her. I mean Anissa and Niall have been together for four years, that is amazing to me and they never get into fights that threaten their relationship.

"Awe, thanks Britt, Haha it was really awkward though" Anissa said laughing.

"Haha, I bet it was! but, you guys will do it again" I said winking at her.

We both laughed.

Harry ran through the door.

"Brittany, are you ready?" he said, you could totally tell he had been drinking...this wont turn out ok like he had promised.

"Yeah, is he here?" I asked getting up from Anissas bed to wrap my arms around his perfectly toned body that I could never resist.

"He should he here soon...damn even when you come back from a crazy party you still look wonderful" he said leaning in for a kiss. Our lips barley touched then the door bell rang, my heart stopped, I forgot what my lie was going to be, I just went completly blank.

Harry gently got my hand gently wrapping our fingers around eachothers we ran down to the door. I took a deep breath. Then Harry opened the door. There David stood, leaning against the door frame. David scanned my body I kept reminded myself not to stumble, not to fall over. Then he scanned Harrys.

"You could of told me you were going to a party last night" David said leaning his head back against the door frame exposing his adams apple.

"I, I was, w-" David cut me off

"Brittany just stop! you cant lie to me this time!" David said, these were the words I never wanted to hear out of his mouth. And he said them...he said them as he looked right through my eyes, right through my heart, right through me.

Then David turned to Harry.

"And I was damn right about you, your the type of guy that just uses people! Your the guy who has no fucking heart whats so ever!" David yelled louder.

"Listen David, nothing happened last night, we just danced and had a little fun, I dont know why your getting all pist off!" Harry yelled back to David

Anissa ran down the stairs. She stood next to me and held my hands trying to comfort me.

"ha, I wasnt born yesterday! I know that all you wanted was sex!" Davids hands were turned into fist and Harrys were aswell.

"Believe it or not we didnt have sex last night!" Harry said looking into Davids eyes with truth.

It was silent.

"Brittany come on, your not going to be seeing this dickhead for a while" David said glancing over to me, tears formed in my eyes. Harry was angry I could see it in his face, all the sudden his fist went up grabing David and punching him right in the jaw. Before anything could establish in my head there was blood from both of them and punches being swung everywhere.

"Brittany get David!" Anissa yelled running over to stop Harry.

I was crying I didnt want to loose Harry and I didnt want to loose my brother. I ran over got Davids hands and stepped out the door, I didnt look back to Harry at all...

"David! Oh my gosh im so sorry, lets get home I need to clean you up" I herd myself say as I was scanning through his wonds.

"Brittany, im not trying to take him away from you or to hurt you in anyway...but, you deserve more and I dont want you to get hurt ok...I love you and I miss my little sister, I just want her back" David said he spoke from his heart, my eyes welled up in tears, but these were not the sad or painful tears. These were the ones of joy and happiness. I hugged David and I realized in that moment how much David really meant to me, he has been there ever sense I was born. And I dont want to loose him.

"Come on, lets get home" I said starting to walk to our house David by my side. He put his arm around my shoulder, god I missed that so much.

We reached the front door and I opened it, there was a man figure sitting on the couch....it was Zayn

----------------------------------------------------------

Ayy I hope you guys enjoyed! Im sorry i havent been updating very quickly Ive been lil bit busy. I just wanna say thanks for all the votes and reads i couldnt be any happier and make sure to vote and comment for another chapter and check out these amazing books below!

Love cant wait (Harry styles fanfic) ~ MaheennImran

Arranged marriage (Harry styles fanfic) ~ MaheennImran

Just Us~ LucyChaves2

Irreplaceable~ Ney_14

Reunion~ anissa_roybal06

I can taste your fear~ Catboyfredrickson

Thank you <3