Kiss my bruises

I ran back into the store but, he wasnt there anymore.

" Hey is Nick Johnson here?" I asked the new cashier lady.

"No his shift ended just two minutes ago." she responded with a appologitic look .

"shit" i murmerd to myself in a whisper.

I ran to the parking lot and thankfully I saw him going to step into his car.

" Wait, Nick " I yelled running out of breath.

" You remember my name, I cant believe it." He said sarcastically frowning.

" Im so sorry its just, I havent seen you in years and..."

" And what?" He said looking at me waiting for an answer

"Nick, I missed you" I ran to him giving him a hug I started to cry on his shoulder, he hugged me back and i felt his tears starting to hit my head. We just hugged eachother I dont know how long but, I missed his hugs.

" I missed you too Brittany, more than you could imagine". He whispered to me. I smiled at him I missed him so much.

" Im so sorry Nick" i appoligized as we unlatched our hug.

"Dont worry, you looked different from the last time I saw you to, I had to take another look but I can remember that smile anywhere". He just smiled at me then my fucking phone had to ring * do the harlem shake dunanananadunanadu* it was my brother he said to meet him in the food court.

" Ok ill be there in a sec....okay by" I hung up

" Well, my brother is waiting for me, do you want to get a starbucks tomorow or something?" I offerd

" Yeah, ill met you there at 9." He answered back.

" Ok well ill see you tomorrow at 9 Nick!" I said as i was waslking towards the mall again, He waved at me then went off in his car.

When I got to the food court I saw my brother sitting at a table with some girl. Once he saw me he got up from the table gave the girl a hug and told her something. She nodded and walked away.

"Hey are you ready to go?" David asked walking towards me.

"Yeah, its getting late" I answered back as we headed for the exit.

" So, anything interesting happen to you today?" David asked as we entered the car.

" I saw Nick...." I said looking out the window

"Really! How did that go?" he seemed excited asking, Nick and him were friends aswell.

" Well I kind of forgot who he was at first but, we are going to get a starbucks tomorrow at 9" I said

"You forgot him, Brittany! He was your bestfriend! He isnt mad at you?" He asked with big eyes.

"We wouldnt be going to starbucks if he was mad at me.." I said sarcastically, David just rolled his eyes. Soon David and I pulled up to the drive way to our house.

" Hey guys how did sight seeing go?" my mother asked when we walked in the door.

My brother and I gave eachother that play along with it along with it look.

" Oh it was wonderful " my brother said while walking to my mother to give her a hug.

" Good I want you both on your best behaviors, the neighbors invited us over for dinner".

It was silent for a moment.

"Is there any pretty girls?" my brother asked I cant believe how he can get sometimes.