brothers approval

I expected David to yell at me, lecture me but, instead he looked at me with disappointment and turned away. I actually felt guilty, I mean I promised him and I never had broke a promise with him before. I had tears welling up in my eyes then everything became a blur.

I went upstairs, I entered my room and layed on my bed . I missed my brother, we used to be so close now..its like we are complete strangers to eachother. I took out my phone and went to my pictures. I went to the old ones, I looked at the picture, our family had went on a trip to Disneyland. I saw David and I smiling to the camera, we both had our shades on. I smiled, just because of the thought of us being so open...so close back then. I noticed a tear hit my phone screen.

* ARE YOU READY FOR THE RUFFNECK BASS? * my phone went off. It was Harry.

"Harry im so so sorry! please dont-" He cut me off.

" Babe no, im sorry you warned me about that and I still did it im sorry-" Harry said trailing off at the end.

"Harry its either we keep this a secret or we just have to tell him..." I said, there was no way out of this unless a breakup...No I wont breakup with Harry just because David thinks hes something else.

"...Lets tell him Friday after school" Harry said, I loved how brave he is, is that a good thing though?

"...Alright, im sorry about all this I mean Anissa would never do anything like that to me, its just not fair to you" I said saddly.

" Brittany, its just one of the many challenges we'll have to face together, dont let this get into your head just remember im always here for you, ill see you tomorrow, you better get some rest." Harry said calmly

" Alright goodnight " I said tears in my eyes

" Goodnight angel " Harry said, I slowly took the phone down from my ear. I got ready for bed and tried to go to sleep.

Four days........

" So how was your first week of school Britt?" Vianey asked as she ate her hot chettos, Vianey, Anissa, Lucy, Marissa and I were all sitting at the outside table talking. School had just ended for the week.

" Good, well a lot happened in five days " I said smiling over towards Anissa.

We all started laughing because Anissa and I had a crazy week!

" Hahaha, I know right! We almost got door checked, walked right through a fight we didnt even know was there and I got freakin student of the week and Brittany over here has to freakin embarass me in front of the whole school!" Anissa said laughing.

Then all of our boyfriends came around the corner, Harry, Niall, Omar and Justin. Marissa was the awkward single person but, thats what I loved about her. She could easily have any guy she wanted but, her gymnastics always came first to her.

They all sat down by us. Harry immediatly started rubbing my upper thiegh. I laughed and pulled him in for a kiss.

" Phew Phew " Marissa whisled. I totally forgot we were in public for a second.

" Haha, shut up rug " I said joking around with her. I call Marissa rug and she calls me bug. I dont know how that started though.

" Make me bug!" she said sticking her tounge out to me.

We all laughed

" Well, we got to get going " Harry said getting up from the table and helping me up aswell.

" Bye!" everyone screamed.

" Hey use protection!" Omar yelled, wow he had such a big mouth! Vianey and him were perfect together though.