the first days always the hardest

* Beep Beep Beep * my alarm clock went off.

I lazily rolled over and turned it off. I sat up on my bed and stretched out. It was 6: 45 and I had to be to school by 8:00. I got up from my bed and slowly walked to my bathroom.

Once I got there I shut the door behind me and got into the shower. While I was in the shower all I could think about was Harry. The way he talked, the way he smiles, his kisses gosh I miss them so much.

When I was done with my shower I put a towel over my head and one around my body. I looked into my closet, might aswell make a good impression on my first day so I put a tan lacy blose and skinny jeans with white flats on. I curled my hair and put on some eyeliner, mascarra and lip gloss. It was now 7: 35.

" Brittany, are you ready?" my mom called from downstairs.

" Yeah " I yelled back getting my pink Roxy backpack and headed out my door.

* Good morning love, I cant wait to see you! * Harry texted me

* Good morning babe ill see you soon * I texted back.

* =) see you soon angel * He responed

" I already filled out paper work so, you guys should be ready to go! Just get your schedules on the way in okay " My mom told my brother and I.

" K, sounds good lets go sis " David said getting the car keys.

I didnt really want to be in the same car as David, I hope he doesn't ask about the date because Harry damn right touched me yesterday.

" So... are you excited!" My brother said as we entered the car.

" Yeah " I responded in a chill tone.

" Good... So how did that date go yesterday, where did you guys go?" David asked.

" Oh um, it was good we just went to a resturant " I told him, this was probably the first time I ever lied to my brother.

" Did he touch you at all?" David asked with his eyes on the road.

" No, no he didn't touch me " I said back David just nodded and before you knew it we were at the school.

David parked the car and all eyes were on us. Of course because we were the new kids. The guys winked and waved at me and the girls stared me down like I had just killed somebody.

When we got in the school we went to the office and got our schedules. First I had home room, then art, then history, then guided study, then it was lunch, english, science and math.

My locker number was 69, wow thats just my luck. David went off to find his locker and I went off to find mine. People were coming in the school like crazy. I found my locker and started putting my stuff in it then I felt a pair of hands being wrapped around me from behind.

" Hello angel, you look beautiful " I heard Harrys hot minty breath in my ear.

I put my hands on his and pulled them away from me.

" Thanks Haz but, we cant do this right here right now " I said still holding his wrist.

" Babe, I just missed you " Harry said smirking coming in closer to me to lay a kiss on my neck.

Then I saw Zayn walk by. He gave Harry the death stare and Harry returned one back.

" Harry stop, he just wants you to get angry " I said turning his head towards mine rolling my fingers in his curls.

" Did you see the way he looked at you! Your mine and only mine... im going to kick his ass " Harry said escaping my arms.

I went running after Him.