Kiss My Bruises

"come on Brittany we are here now" said my mother shaking me very lightly.

" what time is it?" I questioned tired and confused

" 10 in the morning we are in London now"

i forgot we were on a plan to London. My dad had to move here, work orders. I was excited about it, only because of the british guys i will be going to school with! At my school the guys were litterally blind. I thought guys here would like me because of my american " accent".

I got up from my seat and waited for a kind person to let my mom and I through. My dad James and my brother David were probably long gone getting our luggage by now.

Once we got all our luggage we caught a cab which was going to take us to our new house. It was bright outside, it was beautiful. I started school in two days due to it still being summer vacation here.

" Who are you looking at?" my mother asked my brother.

"these ladies, im already loving this place!" he responded my brother was quite a player. He cared for me dearly but, woah could he pick up ladies.

My brother had brown short hair, hazel eyes and a lovely smile. Im not trying to sound akward but , he does have a dashing smile. My brother was 17, he was going to be a senior this year. Me on the other hand, I was going to be a junior, i was 16. My brother was about 6 feet tall and muscular. He always been very protectice over me, I guess its a "older brother" thing.

I started amlessly out the window while my family was just having small talk. We arived at our new house, it was a two story white house with a blue exterior. It was pretty i guess.

I got out of the car with my hollister bag and my beats hanging on my neck. Something caught my eye in the upstairs window to our new neighbors house i saw a guy i was stunned by his sexy abs, he had no shirt on i didnt get a good look at his face but what i saw i was in love with i cant believe im saying this but, i wanted to straight up run into his room and make out with him. I snapped out of my gaze when i herd a dog bark. I hope that sexy beast didnt see me go all stalker status on him but, it was to early for a boyfriend anyway.

We got our stuff out of the cab and made our was to the door. My dad twisted the key and of course while we were all struggling trying to hold everything he drops it, story of his life.

Finally he opened the door and inside was beautiful. Fire place to the right and stairs to the left and a kitchen in the back.My mother seemed to absolutly love the house. A genuin smile krept across her face.

"wow, this is beautiful!" she jumped claping her hands.

"im glad you like it honey" my dad said hugging her.

" Lets look around" my brother said nugging my left arm

"okay!" i said

We walked upstairs and there was a room with the walls all purple.

"ok i call this room!" i said with laughter escaping through my teeth.

" Its all yours sis" he said with a smile

I layed down on my bed that was all ready set up here along with my dresser. I think i was going to have fun, here in London.

" Here i brought this up first since its you bestfriend". My brother said bringing up my mirror.

" Thank you" i said as he was exiting the room.

He had set it down on the floor, i walked up to the mirror. I saw my brown eyes half blonde half brown hair my highwasted shorts and hollister shirt. I also saw a monster.