The get together

I had a little bit of homework, just some math. It was pretty easy anyway so it didn't take that long. When I was done I put the homework in my backpack and went to my dresser. I was looking for my phone but, I looked up and saw me. I saw my reflection. I looked closer and closer, what happened? I actually see...me. Its like the monster had just...vanished. Could Harry be changing me? Could he be curing me? Then my phone buzzed, it was Harry.

* Hey angel, are you done with your homework? I was thinking you me Anissa and Niall could meet up at Nandos * It read

* Sure ill meet you outside :) * I reasponed, I fixed my hair a bit then headed out of my room.

When I got downstairs I saw my mother and my father, my brother was gone. My mother and father were sitting down at the kitchen table talking.

" Hey, wheres David?" I asked as I walked towards them.

" Oh, David went with a friend...Zayn I think his name was" my mom said.

" Oh um, well my friends and I were going to go out to dinner if thats alright?" I said

" Thats fine dear, be careful " my mom said as I walked out the door.

Wow, im in real trouble now. With Zayn being my brothers "bestfriend" who knows what might happen. I tried to clear my mind. I didn't want Harry to suspect anything.

" Hey babe " Harry said with a smirk, he pulled me into a hug.

" Hey" I smiled, we were so close, and i loved it.

" So we aren't in school anymore " Harry said smirking at me.

"... True but, we just started dating yesterday " I said smirking back.

" Agh, why do you do this to me?" Harry said in a pouty voice, I knew he was just playing around though.

" haha, come on Anissa and Niall are probably waiting for us " I told Harry getting his hand, we locked fingers.

Nandos wasnt far away so we just walked.

" Brittany?" Harry asked as we started walking.

" Yeah?" I asked. I honestly didnt know what he was going to say.

"...I think im falling for you " Harry said, he meant it I could see it in his eyes. I could hear it in his voice.

My heart skipped a beat because I have the same exact feeling. I wasn't sure if I was in love or not, I never experienced love before but, could this be? Its like when im away from him I just feel so, so empty, so lost and when im with him I get butterflies and it gets harder to breath, but yet I loved the feeling.

" Harry, I think im falling for you too " I finally said, he looked down to me.

" Really?" he asked, I mean im not special but to Harry I was more than just another girl I guess.

" Really " I said our lips met. It was like the second peice to the puzzle, Its like the puzzle of my life has finally found the last peice.

...........................................

" Niall stop being a pig " Anissa told Niall while he was stuffing his face.

" Im hungry " Niall said with a mouthfull

" You just ate an hour ago " Anissa said in disbelieve.

Niall and Anissa seemed like they were already married. They get into little fights but make up in seconds to spare. But they loved eachother, anyone with eyes could see that.

We all laughed about everyones day, we laughed when Naill had to go to the office for refusing to give up his food in class, we laughed about when Anissa and I almost got door checked but, we moved out of the way like ninjas and we laughed about my locker number...

Then Vianey and Omar walked in.

" Hey guys come sit with us!" Naill and Anissa screamed.

Vianey and Omar gave eachother that "here goes our private date look" but they came and sat down anyway.

Then Justin and Lucy walked in. Then Marissa and some of her gymnastics friends, then Liam Louis and Elenor, then Gus, Tony, Mikey, Nico, Chase and some other nerds. Soon we had almost all the tables in Nandos put together. We all seemed drunk. We were laughing at pointless jokes and telling stupid stories.

We finally decided to end out little "party" at 7:30. Everyone hugged and said goodbye and we all left, I felt bad for the person who had to clean up our messy table. I met some really nice people too, Talia, Rihanna, Tony, Mikey, Nico, Chase and some other people.

" So how did you like our suppost to be double date that turned into a party?" Harry said laughing, we were just walking out of Nandos.

" It was so much fun!" I said standing on my tipy toes to kiss his cheek.

" Im glad you liked it babe" Harry said putting his arm around my waist.

" Maybe this weekend we could go out...you know just you and me?" Harry said a little nervus.

" Sure id love to " I said smiling.

Soon we were at my house.

" Ill see you tomorrow babe " I said

" Ill see you in my dream " Harry teased as we were standing in my door way.

" Haha, ill met you in neverland " I said playing along.

" ha, goodnight angel " Harry said smiling our bodies were inches away.

Then my brother opened the door causing us to jump a little, I had no idea what to do! Harry and I were so close I knew my brother was going to go off on Harry.

" Lets go " David said grabbing my arm and pulling me inside, then David slammed the door on Harry.

I wish my brother could just see past Harrys apperence.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter lets try for 15 votes for a chapter 8!! Thank you <3