The first date

I woke up the next morning around 7:30, I took a thirty minute run on my tredmile, then I hoped in the shower and got ready for Nick and I's coffee hang out. It was a sunny day so I put on some white shorts and a rocker tee. I just put my hair into a ponytail. When I was done I got my bag and headed down the stairs.

" Where are you going Brittany?" I heard my mom say.

" Nick and I are going to met at starbucks" I said opening the front door.

" Nick? Nick Johnson?!" she asked, I forgot I havent told her about Nick.

" Yeah I saw him when David and I were sightseeing " I said with one foot out the door.

" Really! Thats wonderful dear " she said.

" Yeah, ill be back in about an hour bye." I said closing the door behind me. I was just going to walk to starbucks it was only like three blocks away. As I was walking I recieved a text from Harry.

* Good morning my angel :) I couldnt stop thinking of you *

I smiled at the message I never had a guy treat me like this before.

* Good morning to you too! I cant wait to see you at 6 * I responded with a smile.

* =) cant wait! You'll love where im going to take you *

I was going to text back but, I was already almost at starbucks.

I walked in and got a table, It was about 8:50. Nick came in a couple minutes later. He scanned around for me then he saw me.

" Hey Brittany " He said taking a seat across from me at the table.

" Hey " I said smiling

" So how is everything going?" Nick asked.

" Well, the last time I saw you was yesterday so things are pretty much the same " I said joking around with him.

" Haha, you havent changed a bit... Well your hair is different, your taller, your curvey now" I cut him off.

" Nick! You checking me out?" I said joking with him.

" Well..." Nick said, we played like this. It didnt mean anything though.

" Haha, so what do you want to drink?" I said getting up from the table to get our drinks.

" I want a double chocolate frap!" He said smiling.

" Okay, haha" I said walking to the line.

Once it was my turn I smiled to the worker and ordered our drinks.

" Is that all for you love?" the worker said smirking.

" Yes, thank you " I said

I caught a glymse of the name tag oh his shirt * zayn *. I remember what Harry told me, his name was zayn, black hair, brown eyes. I wondered if this was him. Wow what a small world.

He handed me the drinks smiling

" Do you go to school here?" he asked still smiling at me.

" Umm, yeah I start tomorrow" I said trying not to sound like I had any interest in him.

" Well, ill show you around you know, maybe we can have a study date or something " He winked at me

Shit what do I say?

" Um thanks for the drinks, ill see you around." I walked away, when I looked back he winked at me again.

" Hey here is your drink " I smiled at Nick.

Kiss My Bruises (Harry styles)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें