Chapter 19: Falling in love.

"GO AWAY!!" I scream. I hear Nathan leave and I lay down.

Its been a hour since I went to my room. I feel so bad but I hate the fact that Nathan doest get it. He dosent get how I feel. "Ok Brandy, I need to tell him how I feel." I get up and walk to the door. "Nathan." I call out. "I'm in here." He replies to me. I walk down the hallway and see him making hot coco. I also notice that its raining and snowing. "How come the light are out?" I ask him. "Its a blizzard, Your dad and my parent are stuck at work." He says. "I found this flash light and this lap that runs on batteries." I just make a "oh" shape with my mouth. "I'm sorry." I say to Nathan. "For?" "What I say to you. I know you don't want my pity but your going to get it. I'm scared , " I say sitting on my cream couch. "Nathan walks over and sits next to me. "I know a lot about death, I just want you to know that Im not going without a fight. Death is a scary thing. Its a timer that we cant see when it runs out. We just kinda sit there. Waiting for the end to come. For life to take us to a different world, " Nathan blows on his dink and then takes a sip. "I was thinking the same thing.." I say. He puts his warm hand into my ice cold hand. "I have a idea. I'll be right back." I get up, go to my room, and get my laptop. "Netflix?" I say. "I love your ideas." Nathan puts his drink on the coffee table and grabs some blankets that are on the floor. "What movie do you want to see?" He asks. "How about If I Stay?" "Sure." He says. I click on the movie and set it on the table. He puts his leg on the table and I lay on on his lap. The move is one of my favorites, It is about a girl and her family. They are going to there grandparents house on a snowy day when on the way there, they get in car accented. "And just like that .." The car hits the bog truck and that's how the move starts. "I haven't seen this move before, Its good." Nathan says. "Can I ask you a question?" I ask him. "You just did." He says and winks at me. "Go ahead." I sit up and look at him, "Would I be the last-" My phone rings , ruining the moment. "Hello?" I say without look at the ID. "Hey are you busy right now or later?" Tim ask. "Yeah, I'm busy." "OH are you with Nathan?" He asks me. "Yup" I say. "Oh, I'll just text you then." I then hang up the phone. "Was the Tim?" "Yea.."I say looking down. "What was the thing you were going to ask me?" I decide to change the question, "We need a song. What song suits us?" "You know what we need..?" Nathan asks me. "What?" I say taking a drink of his hot coco. "We need a playlist. Something that we can call our own. Something special, for just the two if us." We both go on our phones and take turns saying songs that we like. We end up having over 10 songs. The movie is over and our parents are on there way. "Let's try the power." I suggest. I get off of Nathan's lap and turn it on. "Thanks for the warning raisin  bran." Nathan's says covering his eyes. "Oops. Sorry." I say laughing. "Sure you are." He say playfully. Nathan looks so tired, but In a cute way . He's brown hair is messy and his voice is soft. I walk over to him and put my legs on his sides so I'm facing him. I grab my phone and play the playlist we made . " wise men say only fools Rush in , " the song says. " I'm going to kiss you Nathan." I tell him and put my lips on his. He slowly puts his hands on my waist. He then takes control and leans my down so he's on top of me. "KNOCK KNOCK!!" Our parents say while walking in. "Did I miss something?" My dad says looking at the situation. I'm on my back and Nathan is I on top of me . "Uh.. No we were just .." I stutter. Nathan gets of me . "We were just having a tickling fight ." Nathan says. "I see." His mom , Susan , says. "Well Nathan , it's 7 . Let's go home." He's dad says. "Ok. I'll see you later princess." Nathan says hugging me. "You know one of these days you should call me Prince." He whisperer.  "Sure thing pr... Pretty boy." I say laughing. "I call you when I get home." He and his family go home and I go up to my room and wait for Nathan to call me. Around nine I still didn't get a call, as soon as I'm about to fall in a deep sleep my phone rings. "Hello?" I ask. It's a face time call."sorry Brandy. My phone was dead and I couldn't find the charger."  He says. "Were you sleeping?" He adds sounding concerned . "Yeah. But it's ok. I mean I'm just a girl that works and goes to school all day . I don't need sleep right? " I ask. Nathan does a light laugh, "your the cutest. Now go to bed." He says. "Promise me you'll be here  in the morning?" I ask.  "I promise." He tells me. After we end the call I go right to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late chapter. I have been babysitting like crazy and only could write here and there. Forgive me? Aw thanks 💕 I am working on a playlist on YouTube for this book. It's called TBITHB PLAYLIST . Or you can just type in Karena Collins and look at my playlist. Thank you guys for getting me this far. I feel like I don't thank you guys enough. Should I start making videos? Let me know . Message me questions!!! Stay beautiful .
~ Renna