Chapter 9: Nathans house

"So mom, what time are we going to Nathan's house?" I say to my mom sitting across from her in the living room." 5:30 ." She says not looking up from her phone . I look over the couch at the microwave for the time . "You mean in fifteen minutes 5:30?" "OH crap! yeah . I have to get dressed. Brandy go get dressed and meet me in the car . Oh shoot we have to get going crap .." I hear my mom faintly say as I make my way to my room . "Let's see what I'm going to wear .. There's a pink sun dress , a graphic T with shorts , skinny jeans and a lace shirt .." I say to myself. I look at my phone to see what time it is ;  5:27 . Oh shoot . I quickly put on my high wasted shorts  with a white shirt that has a colorful dream catcher on it . "BRANDY COME ON !!" My mom yells as I hear honking. I grab my phone and head out the door and sit in are Doge Durango.

"Okay let's see , what street do we turn on ?" My asks as if I know the answer. "I don't know. I'll just call Nathan and see."
Him : Why hello rains bran , is my girlfriend in need of a price charming?
Me : Yes, Where do you live ?
Him: Take a left on hope -
"Mom take a left on hope ."
Him: and a right on ram .
"And take a right on ram."
Him: it's a two story and we have a red rage rover .
Me: Okay thanks . We're here .
Him: Okay. Bye princess.
Me: Bye..

Right before my knuckles hit the door a grinning Nathan opens its . "What ?" I say . "I called you princess.."

"And ?

"Your supposed to call me - " I cut him off and say , "Ah yes , I'm supposed to call you pumpkin !" "Very funny ... Raisin bran."

    "Whatever." I say . 

 "Do you want to watch a movie till dinner starts?" 

  "Um .. Sure." He leads me upstairs and opens the door to his room.

He has a king bed with black sheets , a white night side with a lamp on it, and a big flat screen plastered on the wall beside a wide rage of movies. 

   "So a movie that I own or find something on TV?"Nathan asks.

   "Um .. What movies do you have?" I take a seat on his soft bed.

 "Well, I have Salt , Red, Red 2, Hunger Games , Transformers , Ouija , The Hills have eyes, and that's about it."

 "Wow. You like scary movies uh?" I kinda wish he would have some classics. 

 "Yup, oh I also have Insidious one through three and poltergeist the original and the newest version."  

  I don't like scary movies at all, but how fun would it be to pretend I do and have him hug me if I get scared? it would be so cute. 

  "Lets watch Ouija." Some of my older friends invited me to go see it with them on the opening day, but I was to scared to go. 

 "Are you sure Bran? it is a pretty sick movie. " Nathan says in a worried voice.

 "Please, I love scary movies. They are like so amazing !!" I lie. 

"Wow. Okay, Ouija it is."He puts the movie in and the scary music starts. Nathan is on my right side with his arm over my shoulder. The movie is really scary.. Nathan is on his phone while a dead girl with a mouth sewn  shut pops up. " Who are you texting?" 

 He puts his phone down and says , "Oh, just my idiot of a cousin. He might be coming later but most likely after you and your mom leave." 

Everything is going great till Nathan gets a phone call. "Yup.. ok, ok, bye stupid." Then he hangs up the phone and gets up. " Princess I'll be right back, my cousin is here." Nathans voice sounds irritated and mad at the same time. 

"Ok .. pumpkin." I say as I get ready to meet his "idiot of a cousin". I'm smiling and looking happy when I hear Nathan come in with a figure behind him. Then I realize its him. The guy who broke my heart no more than two weeks ago.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys here's the update!! So much is happening in the next three chapters :D stay tuned!!