Chapter 13 - Nathan's Back

-Nathan pov-

      "Save it Brandy, we're done . Now go back to your true love because clearly i'm not it." Then I walk away because I cant stand to see her cry   when Im the cause or any cause in that matter. The moment replays in my head like my grandmas record on repeat. When I got home I cry . She ,made me happy and the fact that she was with Jordan got me mad and just upset. "Why did I do that? Why did I break her heart?"

                                                                 ~A week later ~

            "Nathan, get ready !" My mom yells . "Why and where are we going?!" I yell back because shes in a different room. "Where going to my co-workers house to 'chill' as you teens call it and you have to come because he has a daughter and maybe it'll help you move on from Brandy . Pulse its Halloween and your not staying here alone." She says now in my room. "Ugh its my first day out of the hospital and I have to go to my moms co-workers house." I say and get ready to go. Grabbing a beanie and a jacket I head to the car.

We're all in the car . Me, mom and dad. After 15 minutes and a phone call  later we arrive at a house with a yellow  car in the front.  I take my time getting out of the car because of my leg and step out of my moms van.

"Knock knock!" My mom yells, the door is opened by a older man and I can see his daughter in the back doing something in the living room. As we enter the house I see a table , stove , oven and then to the right I see Brandy , TV, couch , and wait did I see Brandy? I look into her eyes from afar and see it is brandy , my brandy , my girlfriend that I broke up with only a long , painful week ago.

                                                          ~Brandy's pov ~

"Brandy my co-worker has a son and I would like if you came out of your room and said hi." My dad says. "Ok, I'll be over there right now." I put my long blonde hair in a fish tale braid and make my way to the living room.   "Knock Knock!" A women yells at our door. "Dad shes here." I say. "Okay ." He walks to door and I don't bother looking to see how she looks like. "Hey Steve!" The woman says to my dad. I feel someone looking at me so I say 'screw it '  and head back to my room. As soon I get off the couch my dad stops me , " Brandy would you come here please. " He says to my back. "I slowly turn around and look at the guest . My eyes land on Nathan. He looks so cute in that beanie it reminds me of the day it snowed at the hospital, he wore that when He asked me out. That hat has the start of our relationship. I feel my eyes getting wet from the tears. With out thinking I say hello and run to my room. I close the door and slide down the wall. "What is he doing here?" I whisper to myself. *BUZZ BUZZ* my phone says telling me I have a text. I make my to my bed and grab my earplugs so I can listen to music without them knowing. I look at the text : come out of your room , please bran.  As you can tell its from Nathan. Who does think he is to call me 'bran'? I plug my earplugs in my phone and listen to my slow song playlist. Its a cover by Julia Westiln of Adele's Hello.

~ Hello , its me . I was wondering if after all this you'd like to meet . To go over everything . They say time supposed to heal ya' but I anti done much healing .. Hello , can you hear me? I'm in California dreaming of how we use to be. When we were younger and free , I forgot how it felt before the world feel at our feet. Theirs such a different between us and a million miles. Hello from the other side . I've must have called a thousand times. ~

*knock knock * "Go away." I say just loud enough for the person to hear. Whoever it is tries to open the door but I locked it. "Brandy open the door." Nathan says. "What do you want ?" I ask still listing to sound , ~But when I cal you , you never seen to be home.~ "Brandy if you don't open the door I'm going to tell you dad." He states.  Oh no. "Fine." I say and make my way to the door. I place my hand on the door knob and rest it there. I take a big breath and unlock the door. Im faced with Nathan.  "You were crying." Nathan say in a low voice. "That is what one does when they are sad. " I say not wanting to talk to him. He invites himself in my room and sits on my bed and picks up my phone , probably wondering where the voice is coming from. "What do you want?" I ask again . He sighs in defeat. "Take me back Brandy." He says getting up from my bed and meeting me at the door. "So you expect me to take you back after a week , after a week you broke up with me? AFTER YOU LEFT ME TO CRY ALL ALONE AT NIGHT ! ... I thought you were better then that Nathan.  " I try to leave my own room but he cages me by putting both of his hands at my side. I'm  greeted with butterfly's . The song is over and starts to play  Julia Westiln cover of Ed Sheeran of photograph. ~loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes but its the only thing that I know. ~ "Brandy I love you." Nathan says. I really want to kiss him but I cant take him back just like that. "Oh, so you breaking hearts of loved ones is a hobby for you?"  I snap back. " I'll say it once and I'll say it again , I'm going to kiss you princess ." Then in seconds he puts his lips on mine.  ~We keep this love in a photograph . we made these memories for ourselves . Where are eyes are never closing , hearts are never broken , time forever frozen still. ~ I cant help but kiss him back .Nathan  pulls back only to say one thing ,  "I love you raisin bran. " "And I love you pumpkin. " I say meaning I take him back . Nathan knows it and says , "Lets dance." He puts hes hands on my waits while I put mine around his neck and we dance to Ed Sheeran. ~And if you hurt me thats ok , baby only words bleed inside thees pages you just hold me and I wont ever let you go , wait for me to come home.~ 

"I have to tell you something." Nathan says while 'Arms ' stars to play . "Go ahead."

"....and thats why my lower right leg is gone..." He says finshing his story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY everbody !! So Nathan and Brandy are together and Nathan has a amputated leg because of his football injury and cancer on top of that.  I'll be taking a few days off but ill still be writing in a note book for this book. Make sure you look at Juilas youtube page shes awesome!!

make sure you vote and follow and share !!

see ya later friends :)