Chapter 17: flashback

"Come on babe." My Boyfriend Jordan tells me as we walk past the kids in the hallway. "Coming, I'll be right there." I yell to him as I tighten my phony tail. Gosh I love him so much. "I wonder what I would do if I lost him." I say out loud to myself. My mind goes back to when we first saw each other.

           I was in my math class and Jordan was sitting across the room with all his friends. They were all laughing at something on his friends phone. "Boys!Pay attention, " Mr. Anderson says to the boys.  "Do I have to keep you from football practice?" "No." They all say at the same time.  I look back at them and my eyes land on the boy in the middle. His green binder says "JORDAN" in the sleeve of the spine. "Okay class, Make sure you do the problem like this- " He writes A^2C , then a B and an  A. "Brandy, What is the answer?" I look at my desk not wanting to say the answer. "Uh.." I trail off. "What?" He asks. "ItsB." I mumble. "Brandy speak up." "She said its B. Now let the girl be." I and the  whole class look back to see that it was Jordan who said it. "Yes I spoke." He says and makes me laugh. I giggle and look back at Mr.Anderson. "Well then. We have five minutes left, get your stuff packed."  I close the book that has letters and numbers in it and put it in my bag. "Hey," I turn around and see Jordan. I have to look up to him to talk to him. "Ohh- Uh Hi." I reply messing with my hair. "Thanks for the save today.." I say looking at the hard floor. "No problem. Are you new here?" He asks. "Uh.. Yeah. I moved here two weeks ago." "Do you wan to eat lunch with us?" "Sure."  "Hello?" A voice says to me. "Earth to Brandy." "Braannndy!!" "Wake up!!"

"What.  Im up." I say while pulling the blanket over my head and turning over. "You have to go to work." My dad says to me. "I dont want to adult today." I wine. I can picture him shaking his head. I feel my bed go down a little as he sits down. "Its eight in the morning you have to get up or call in." My dad says. "I'll just do the evening shift." My dad leaves and I turn on my phone. 

Tim: Cowgirl the horses need feeding. - 30 minutes ago

Tim: Sweetcake wake up. - 15 minutes ago

Tim: Lets goo. 

I'll just call him . I say to myself.

"You're alive!!" Tim yells in my phone.

"Thanks for the hearing  loss."

"Anytime. Hey lover boy wants to see you."

"What? I thought he was done.." I say shocked.

"He has to stay here, For some reason he has to have some one keep an eye on him now and then."

"OOH.. But can he leave? Like for a few hours?"

"Is someone taking their boyfriend on a date?" Tim asks with emotion.

"Shut up and just tell me the answer." I say laughing.

"I don't know, Let me ask him.. HEY LOVER BO- "

"TIMOTHY !! " I yell.

"Yes, Brandy?" He says sweetly.

"I'll be there soon. Don't say anything!" 

I get out of my warm bed and throw on my a random t-shirt and jeans and a long red coat with convers. "Dad! I'm going to work!" I grab my keys , bag , and a water bottle.  I get in my car and get going.

   "I cant help falling in love with you.. So take my hand and take my whole life too.." I mumble as I walk into the hospital. "Hey Bran." No. No. NO.. This is not real.   I turn around. "Heey, Jordan. " I say. "You just cant help falling in love with me, Uh?" He says. This guy is getting on my nerves. "And you can the help being a big-"  "Brandy." Tim says saving me. "I need your help." I walk over to Tim and say thanks. "You two know each other?" Tim asks. "Hes why i'm here.." "OH! thats Jordan?" "Yup." I say , "What is he doing here anyway?" I ask. "He works here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So like HI!!  Hope you enjoy this :) give this chapter some love!!

person if the week is.... Mackenize Hope!! your awesome!!

lots of love

       Renna