Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

I kissed up to her earlobe, and then back down, all the while groping her in a carnal fashion. My lips reached hers and I slowed down my intimate processes. The slowing of my movements was severely difficult for me, for I was so desperately hungry for more than I was doing.

Without raising my hand from her skin, I slid it up so I was gently holding onto her jaw, stroking her chin with my thumb. 

I waited for a moment, savoring it, staring at her luscious lips. 

Then I pressed my lips to hers slowly and gently. 

The sensation of warmth exploded inside of me, filling all of my arteries, encasing my organs, consuming my mind, and I had never felt more alive. The warmth networked through my body, and I never wanted my lips to leave hers, and I felt tingling everywhere, and --

Salty water. One drip of warm, salty water.

I let go of her jaw and pulled myself back up to look at her. In an instant, the warming sensation had dulled to it's usual nearly-unbearable state. While I had been kissing Nira and touching her, the warmth had consumed every part of my mind, overpowered my knowledge and control with The Force, darkened my vision, numbed my insides, and taken over my body. It had turned from warmth to hot.

I viewed Nira's face, and sure enough, the mark of half of a tear was right above her upper lip -- the other half of it was rubbed onto mine. Her eyes were squinted tightly shut, her breaths came out short and with difficulty, and I saw multiple tears squeezing out of her compressed eyelids. To my horror, the tears then dripped down the sides of her face.

I slowly climbed off of her. This was a moment I did not want savored. I wanted it completely, irretrievably erased. I felt a certain empty sensation in my stomach, and my heart thumped with anxiety -- these were surely symptoms of my growing horror. 

I was now able to control my impulses. I swiftly got off the bed and stood up, looking down at her but feeling as if I shouldn't be allowed to. 

I removed my use of The Force from Nira's limbs, but she still dared not move. She just lie there, eyes tightly shut, lips pressed together, hyperventilating (her breath was still a symphony to my ears, but at the time there was an abstract horror about it), limbs extended straight out, and fists clenched. 

Repulsiveness and self-hatred consumed me. My breaths climbed to immeasurable speed and depth. Looking at her completely panicked because of my doing was insufferable. I felt this . . . this horrid emotion of extreme strength begin to fill me, much like a cup of water and a faucet. It built up from within me, and it was a disgusting emotion that made me grimace, and I still don't know the exact word for it but --

I turned to face the other way, my eyes wide, my fists clamped. I couldn't stand to look at Nira knowing that I had been the provoker of her pain. The wretched emotion that had so suddenly risen up had dissipated a small bit when I stopped looking at her. My chest heavily heaved up and down and I wasn't sure what to think. 

What did I do? Will she ever trust me again? How will she ever trust me again? What have I done!

I shook my head with disappointment in myself and walked away from the bed that lingered behind me, trying to instill powerful and confident thoughts in my mind. 

You are a Knight of Ren. You will have no remorse. You were satisfied the entire time throughout your somewhat vulgar actions. You do not regret what you have done. Nira must comply. She will survive. You are the one in good grace and conscience right now. 

I took a solid five minutes to regain my normal stature, normal conscience, normal mindset, and normal morals. My shoulders heightened considerably, my posture was once again immaculate, and my head was held high. My hands were held loosely, yet with strength, at my sides. 

I turned to face the bed to find Nira curled up in a defensive ball in the corner on top of a pillow. All of my strong foundation I had just spent several minutes building crumbled at the sight of her. 

Her beauty was so profound, the way she looked at me was so provocative, and even the way her feet slightly jutted out sideways was pure elegance. To me, she was the essence of perfection. 

I did not show in my physical stance how merely looking at her had destructed my mentality. I continued to stand tall and impressively, keeping all emotion withdrawn from my countenance. 

"It is getting late. Tomorrow we recommence our training." I stated with a strong tone, making sure none of my internal anguish diluted my usual commanding tone. I knew I had to at least seem strong so Nira would still respect me.

I decided to sit outside the entire night. I wordlessly climbed up the black metallic ladder after dimming the lights. I did this so Nira could sleep in peace. Although I knew my action of leaving her be was the right course for me, I felt much self-loathing as I went through with them. I was very aware that any powerful being from The Dark Side would've followed their gut instinct and slept in the same bed as Nira that night, much as I wanted to -- oh, how the desire and temptation to go under the covers with her was overwhelming -- but I was weak. So I abhorred my own self. 

I was self-conscious about the fact that I was not as powerful as a Sith Lord. I knew that I still held onto some of The Light Side that I'd inherited from my wretched mother. Those who are strong with The Force could sense it in me. Only they and myself knew of my weaknesses; only they and myself knew of the power that emotions could hold on me.

I stood on the ground as the moon rose into the sky, barely visible behind the abundance of forestry.

When I was sure Nira was asleep and I reached into her dreams (using The Force, obviously). To my satisfaction, I observed that she dreamed of herself and I passionately kissing. No fear was laced throughout any part of her lustful dream about me, which surprised me because of how much fear had been displayed when I actually had been kissing her earlier.

After I withdrew from her dreams I began to think. I crossed my arms and watched the moon dip back down. I could only think of one topic. 

If she had enjoyed my sensual actions to the point of vividly dreaming of them, why was she so upset when they happened in real life?

_____

Author's Note

So this was the conclusion of the cliffhanger of last chapter ;). 

I think I'll try to post another chapter tonight but no promises people! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was hard writing it and I worked really hard. 

FINALS ARE OVER!!!! BLAHHH!

Okay, bye-bye :)