"Oh yeah, I forgot to say, you will be serving tables with Amy."

'Great. Just Great.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the other employees were wearing something red including the guard of the V.I.P door, Amy was wearing the same dress that her father was wearing and Michelle kept bragging to different customers on how her 'cute' daughter and her matched. I wondered what theme or point of all the red was? Serving the tables was a experience completely different to what I was used to at the café, I worked at as a waiter. Then there was the amazing hired dancers warping their bodies around the hoops hanging off the ceiling on top of the dancing customers on the dance floor under them. Their elegant movement always matched the beat to the music no matter what genre the DJ had changed it to. It seemed all the customers who were dancing and enjoying their time, were reaching up to somehow grab onto the dancers yet impossible with how high they were. It was amazing. Then the blinding flashing lights of the lasers moving with the crowd and the music engulfing and bewitching everyone with its spell. It was almost breath taking.

However, after being groped and manhandled a few times and even having to hear lustful teasing and whispering into my ear from different males and females about how they would just love to eat me or take a bite of me. Everyone wants to be a predator with their cheesy chat up lines that always related to my backside. Serving the tables was fine except I had no help from Amy because instead of doing her job, she would be flirting and tease any good looking men that would give her some attention. She made the job harder. I just glared at Michelle while she was too busy chatting up with a good looking man to serve her other customers.Father like daughter.

After taking the empty and dirty cups from one table and back to the bar, I met my worse enemy the moment I was handing over the empty glasses to Michelle. Richard was drinking the same drink from before, a white Russian. I suddenly thought of Vlad. Then the USB entered my mind as it was in the pocket of my booty shorts. Saying booty shorts made me sick. Those eyes were on me yet this time, there was no irritation and he looked almost tired. He held a lazy smile and looked at me with a thankful look. I had a feeling it had something to do with that Vincenzo's call today. Once Michelle saw me, I saw the smirk and a hidden agenda already in her(his) eyes.

"Take over the bar and I'll be serving the tables."

Before I even had a chance to have a opinion, she was already on the side of the bar and thanking me for taking over. However, she left a load of customers who was in need of service. I bet she(he) was going to have fun like her daughter. I slowly started to hate them both. I was forced to take over and was a little thankful as my booty short were hidden a little bit by the bar and I notice some customers were watching me with a lustful stare that reminded me of Mark. So I was instantly was grateful to get  away from those stares.I served whatever customer I could and rushed through their orders while making no mistakes. It was like rush hour and when it finally calmed down and customers were coming in few, instead of a stampede.

It suddenly felt awkward with just me and him, I felt the need to say nothing yet his same watchful eyes were just on me and seemed focused with hidden and unreadable thoughts in mind. He sipped his drink every so often while asking for another when he was done. Other than asking for a another drink, he would not say anything. I was thankful. I served the few customers that wanted shots and watched as the group of males lively gulf down one glass one by one. They all had different reactions. Some cutely scrunched up their noses to the pure taste of alcohol, while others acted like they did not want to copy the same reaction and faked it with a straight face. I noticed one of the males were watching me, he was smiling brightly and I had a sudden thought  that he was laughing at the shorts.